PF.com Interview with Paramore - 5.18.07 - Anaheim, CA

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm. maybei can do it at my warped.

but thats a while away..

august 10th.

im sure brents thinking of some ways to do this.

i think they said they were rescheduling it anyways.

Yeah - we'll figure something out...I'm not sure if Alyssa had gotten it rescheduled by phone or email yet or not, but I'll check in with her and see...

hey guys...i didn't want to post this until we were sure we were going to be able to do it....and i'm on a work trip and my laptop is messed up so i haven't been able to get on much....but steph and i got the chance to do the interview with them tonight after the show in anaheim...

thank you SO much to all of them for being so awesome and so flexible with their schedule tonight....and to all you guys for the amazing questions....and to alyssa for being so great and ok with steph and i doing the interview...

give me a few days and i'll get the written transcript posted....i just have to find time to transcribe everything...

hey guys...i didn't want to post this until we were sure we were going to be able to do it....and i'm on a work trip and my laptop is messed up so i haven't been able to get on much....but steph and i got the chance to do the interview with them tonight after the show in anaheim...

thank you SO much to all of them for being so awesome and so flexible with their schedule tonight....and to all you guys for the amazing questions....and to alyssa for being so great and ok with steph and i doing the interview...

give me a few days and i'll get the written transcript posted....i just have to find time to transcribe everything...

hey, brent, did you ask the mexican tour question?? Cause Alyssa was going to, and that would mean a lot.

yeah...i'm out in california doing this work conference all day, so transcribing it has been pretty slow going...i also have to run it by their mgmt. before i post it and make sure it's ok to post the audio too...

it's a little over 35 mins long and hayley seemed to think that was too short, which was cool of her to say...we all passed the list of questions around and josh and hayley asked some of the questions themselves...and then started asking us questions, which was fun :)

hopefuly you guys will enjoy it...i promise i'm working on it as fast as i can...i think it'll be worth the wait...