PF.com Interview with Paramore - 5.18.07 - Anaheim, CA

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think at Reading they'll be alright.

its more download they've gotta worry about =/

i think it's all just to do with the kinda band that are playing on the stage before they come on. like with panic getting bottled the last time i think a really heavy band was on the same stage as them before or after they played. so, all the kinda people hanging about while they are on has a lot to do with it. i'm not sure if it's certain festivals or whatever. well, i spose the bands at download are heavier.. hopefully they'll be fine though. :smile:

i think it's all just to do with the kinda band that are playing on the stage before they come on. like with panic getting bottled the last time i think a really heavy band was on the same stage as them before or after they played. so, all the kinda people hanging about while they are on has a lot to do with it. i'm not sure if it's certain festivals or whatever. well, i spose the bands at download are heavier.. hopefully they'll be fine though. :smile:

download i think they'd be worse of because it is supposed to be a metal festival, but i guess in recent years theres been more variety so who knows.

at Reading people bottle bands now just for fun.its stupid.or panic and fob cause they were the in things at the time and it was cool to hate them sorta thing.i think paramore aren't that big so they don't have that many haters (i dont think) so they should be okay i think

so FBR still havent replied?

If this is about the fact that we haven't published the interview yet - no, that's not the problem. The hold up at this point is just me typing it up...it's 35 minutes long so it takes a LONG time to transcribe it.

if your aloud can you post the audio from it? and the typed one when you have time? or someone else can do it here :)

I don't have specific approval to post the audio yet...and if I did get it, it shouldn't go up before the typed transcript anyway. The written interview has to go up first or at the same time...just the way it works...

ha...well, i said with any luck and i'm not having a very lucky afternoon...so don't get too excited yet...tomorrow is looking more likely, especially because we'd like to post the text and the audio (if we can - need approval for that) at the same time...

but it is coming...very soon...only another day or so at the most...i promise :)