PF.com Interview with Paramore - 5.18.07 - Anaheim, CA

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great interview. i love knowing that they sometimes read the boards, ah i hope they didnt read some of my posts..haha, theyd be like STFU KID haha, i hope not.

if you're reading Paramore, i love y'all and cant wait to see y'all at Warped!

haha, dork moment.

just listened to the audio.

its great!

and yay about reading and leeds, you know i think they'll be alright with bottles and that.unless they proper blow up before then and like they become a kinda love them or hate them band.i dunno.

i just can't wait to find out what stage they're playing!!!!

IOWA!?! WHEN'D THEY PLAY IN IOWA!?!? *cries* That had to have been FOREVER ago, man...

And they act like Iowa's a shatty place... Tell you what, if they were to come back, I bet you anything they'd sell out... All but maybe three of my friends are like 'OMG I LOVE THEM!"

So they should come back..

totally found a typo brent! i asked "light yellow or dark yellow" not jeremy. garrrr i don't sound like a man.

Wait, wait...upon further review of the audio, you start to ask "canary yellow or..." and Jeremy then says "light yellow or dark yellow?"

So, my transcript is correct! Ha! :) - I just left out your little bit because Jeremy asked the same question at the same time and I figured I only needed to put it in once for the written copy.

Wait, wait...upon further review of the audio, you start to ask "canary yellow or..." and Jeremy then says "light yellow or dark yellow?"

So, my transcript is correct! Ha! :) - I just left out your little bit because Jeremy asked the same question at the same time and I figured I only needed to put it in once for the written copy.

touche

IOWA!?! WHEN'D THEY PLAY IN IOWA!?!? *cries* That had to have been FOREVER ago, man...

And they act like Iowa's a shatty place... Tell you what, if they were to come back, I bet you anything they'd sell out... All but maybe three of my friends are like 'OMG I LOVE THEM!"

So they should come back..

haha, i thought of you when i heard that part.

^Hahaha, I figured someone would... But seroiusly, I'm crushed!

Let's somehow make them do a tour where they hit ALL 50 states, so then everyone will be happy...

Lol I think she just said the wrong state... they've never played Iowa... ever. I promise. hahah

Lol I think she just said the wrong state... they've never played Iowa... ever. I promise. hahah

I didn't think so... I was like that HAS to be wrong.. Maybe she meant IDAHO, since EVERYONE gets them mixed up...

But I still say they should have an "all 50 states" tour haha...