PF.com Interview with Paramore - 5.18.07 - Anaheim, CA

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, here you go...I'll post a new thread on it as well up top, but I figured I'd put the links here too...

And yeah - the text file needs some html cleanup work - the apostrophes and dashes got turned into funny symbols...we'll fix that, but I wanted to post it as soon as we could...and anyway, you all are all going to listen to the audio and not even read the text :)

So, since you're not going to read the text, I'll put my thank yous here too...

Thanks so much to everyone who helped make this interview possible – Hayley, Josh and Jeremy, of course (and Zac too...even if he didn’t show up :) Also, a big thank you to Mark, Randy, Ronnie and Ajax (press liaison! :) AND the band for working around our schedules (particularly my work schedule) to make this happen. There couldn’t be a nicer group of people.

Audio (right click and do "Save As"): http://paramorefans.com/audio/paramorefansdotcom-interview(5.18.07).mp3

Text:

http://www.paramorefans.com/paramore/interview3.php

totally found a typo brent! i asked "light yellow or dark yellow" not jeremy. garrrr i don't sound like a man.

LOL...of course, you would read it. haha...I make no guarantees that the transcript is 100% accurate...as I say at the top.

LOL...of course, you would read it. haha...I make no guarantees that the transcript is 100% accurate...as I say at the top.

hahah omg i just spent 10 minutes reading it. i'm such a loser. i mean i have the audio gahahahah.

Hey Brent, the audio link you provided is only the first 5 minutes of the interview. At least for me it is. Could this be my computer being an utter piece of shite?

Ummm...yeah, it might be. It's the whole interview when I download it...right click the link and choose "save link as" or "save as" and save it to your computer...it should download the whole thing...

I wonder what they told you, that they said to not put it on the interview. When the albums out will we have an idea as to what that is or you'll tell us? Great interview they're just incredible. Always having a good time. Thank you for the interview once again and lol at them interviewing you.

I wonder what they told you, that they said to not put it on the interview. When the albums out will we have an idea as to what that is or you'll tell us? Great interview they're just incredible. Always having a good time. Thank you for the interview once again and lol at them interviewing you.

Yeah - I'm sure we can tell you once the album comes out...it was just a surprise that's in one of the songs :)