PF.com Interview with Paramore - 5.18.07 - Anaheim, CA

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they wanted to know what our favorite song was off awkif, if we could change one thing in the live show, what it would be, who we would choose to be in the band (other than hayley lol) and ummmm....oh, when the first time we saw them was, although hayley knew what that was for me...

it was fun....they really seemed to enjoy asking their fans questions :)

yeah brent chose a bunch of random questions. we tried to pick really unique ones because they've been doing so much press lately so we thought it might get boring if we ask them questions they had previously been asked in other interviews.

yeah brent chose a bunch of random questions. we tried to pick really unique ones because they've been doing so much press lately so we thought it might get boring if we ask them questions they had previously been asked in other interviews.

weeeeeeeee!! i'm getting sick of hearing "what were your inspirations for misery business?"

well, brent said that the interview was cut short a little. so ya know, in the moment of actually doing the interview, some questions get omitted.

and the band tends to ramble and jump into other topics...

yeah...all the questions came from what you guys posted with a couple i threw i myself...and yeah, i told them at the beginning that if we asked any question they'd been asked before, they could totally pass and hayley's like "nah, that's ok dude" and i'm like "no, i'm serious"...and then josh promptly yells "pass!" lol...

but yeah...we did try to choose interesting stuff that hadn't been asked...favorite south park character inspired quite a story about jeremy lol....and we asked some serious stuff too about mexico and nirvana and temporary and rewind and the refused line in born for this...and why jeremy switched to using a pick and a 4 string bass...

and that's just a small part of the interview... :)

yeah...all the questions came from what you guys posted with a couple i threw i myself...and yeah, i told them at the beginning that if we asked any question they'd been asked before, they could totally pass and hayley's like "nah, that's ok dude" and i'm like "no, i'm serious"...and then josh promptly yells "pass!" lol...

but yeah...we did try to choose interesting stuff that hadn't been asked...favorite south park character inspired quite a story about jeremy lol....and we asked some serious stuff too about mexico and nirvana and temporary and rewind and the refused line in born for this...and why jeremy switched to using a pick and a 4 string bass...

and that's just a small part of the interview... :)

meeeeeexicoooooooooo!!!!!!!!