how did u discover paramore and what's the first paramore song u heard?

it was over a year ago i wason a fourm and i asked someone to make me a sig i didnt care what it was and they were like i was making around trying new things and make a pretty radd paramore one.. and i was like i will cheak them out cause hadnt herd of them before.. and i will see..

so i cheaked out there myspac e downloaded some of here songs.. i think the frist song i herd was frankin one i downloed.. and yeah.. thats about it

Well, it was like in June-July 2006 that I've red things on the web about people saying that Paramore was good. So I thought I should check them out. But it was only in October that I've downloaded AWKIF. And it was great. Now I regret it that I haven't checked them out earlier :D

• 2 weeks later...

I found out about Paramore in a weird way. I got a HMV playlist from my mates which came with the CD they got me for my birthday. I put it on and was like "Let's just listen to it and see what it's like" and immediatly fell in love with Pressure and kinda forgot about it (I know how awful!).

This all happened around May and I never checked out the CD again until October and then said right this time we're gonna do some research on them and I downloaded Here We Go Again loved that and then sent my Mam out to get the album and Ta-Dah I am a massive fan of them today :lol:

I also introduced my two friends who bought me the CD and they loved them too. I bet they'd wished they'd kept that HMV playlist CD themselves.

It was because of Andi's ^ sig on another forum..it amused me..then I caught the very end of misery business on one of the music channels and went youtubing to investigate..downloaded a few tracks then pestered mum to order both albums off amazon:lol: My dad likes them too which is good:D

One of my cousin's mentioned them to me and also told me to check out their purevolume page, I did when I got home and listened to the two (and only songs on the page) - Here we go again (demo) and Pressure (demo) haha and needless to say it was love since then.

well my best friend started talking about them like 2 summers ago and she was telling me how awesome they were, but i started listening to them like last summer, cuz everytime i would go into my bestfriends car, the cd would be playing, and then during this year is when i started really liking them, then we went to their concert, and now were going to warped just to see them,

sorry for the long story lol

:rotfl:

Through some people on The Subways board. They'd been talking of this band Paramore for ages, and in the end I decided to investigate this band further, so I ended up buying Riot! the other week, and Misery Business happened to be playing over the shop speakers, so that was the first Paramore song I heard. *thumbs up*

Through some people on The Subways board. They'd been talking of this band Paramore for ages, and in the end I decided to investigate this band further, so I ended up buying Riot! the other week, and Misery Business happened to be playing over the shop speakers, so that was the first Paramore song I heard. *thumbs up*

I used to post there!

a really long time ago though aha I have a Hayley avater I think.

It was because of Andi's ^ sig on another forum..it amused me..then I caught the very end of misery business on one of the music channels and went youtubing to investigate..downloaded a few tracks then pestered mum to order both albums off amazon:lol: My dad likes them too which is good:D

HA! I never knew that!

It was sometime in 2005. (I know that because it's on my old computer files before we got xp) I had switched over to like indie, alt etc. music and I was roaming around myspace, and google. Then I came over paramore, and was like "thats sounds like a cool name" (I'm lame, I know) then I heard emergency and pressure and since then I've been in love.

Well, I knew of them in '06. I'd seen the video for 'Pressure' or heard the song or something, but I never looked into them. (Oh, how I wish I had.)

So in April, my step-sister wanted to go to their show because she'd heard of them and liked them.

And after that night, I was hooked.

Im only relatively new to Paramore. It was a few weeks ago when i was watching a Download tribute to My Chemical Romance. Paramore were talking about how they respected them....so i thought id give there stuff a listen to. First song was Misery Business because its on the music channels in good ole England lol So then i went out and bought both there albums! Now im hooked and have tickets to see them in Manchester in September..WOOOOO!

well my best friend started talking about them like 2 summers ago and she was telling me how awesome they were, but i started listening to them like last summer, cuz everytime i would go into my bestfriends car, the cd would be playing, and then during this year is when i started really liking them, then we went to their concert, and now were going to warped just to see them,

sorry for the long story lol

:rotfl:

ahahah i wonder which friend that was ;)

i heard of paramore in the beginning of 2005. and i've been playing awkif in my mom's car since last summer. eeeeeveryday. i've always loooveddd them, but last summer i realized i was obsessed ;)

the first songs i heard from them were conspiracy, my heart, or brighter. one of those, cause those were the first ones i downloaded from them. then i bought the cd. lololol

• 2 weeks later...

^ pressure, i believe.

i discovered paramore when i came across paramore.org

then i went to the main site (back when it played the beginning of "emergency")

and i lovedd it.

just hearding that little bit of that song,

i loved it.

then i went on their myspace and such

and learned more about them,

listened to some songs,

and i was hooked ever since.

<3

oh man, the first song was either pressure or all we know.

and the first time i heard of them AND meet josh and zac was at last years

bamboozle. i was at main stage a to see all american rejects, and josh

and zac came over there to watch the bands play and people were like

oh hey they're from paramore. im like paramore? whos that.....

i got their autographs, and went home and bought the cd.

and thats when i found out they had a female singer too!

loved 'em ever since

It was 2005, I believe and in the other Artist and Band Section of http://www.avrilbandaids.com someone posted Paramore, and I thought they were great. Being a big Avril fan I was a little upset, that I read that they didn't like Avril, I was like blah but I still enjoyed there music. Then I thought, not everyone likes Avril so I need to get the heck over it, so I did, and then I loved them back in 2006, and I have loved them ever since, so practically I was a fan since 2005.