how did u discover paramore and what's the first paramore song u heard?

Guest chriz

My ex girlfriend let me here some songs (when she still was my gf) and was telling me about how it helped her when she got dumped and stuff like that

and i liked the music so much and now it helps me ....

the first song was emergency ...

I heard about them from the beginning of last year

and i was watching the-n... i think it was degrassi or SoN..anyways

after the show was over they started playing pressure and i was like

"whoa... they're freakin awesome" but i forgot to look at the name and

song so i wasn't able to look them up for awhile... then like... what?

a week or 2 later they came on again and i looked them up and fell inlove

with them ever since haha. :D

on a message board someone had all these avatars of them.

i love searching the internet for some new music and i was so happy that i stumbled upon them!!!

i think when i first heard them was 2004 or 2005...can't really remember.

i think the first song i heard was here we go again or pressure...cant really remember...may have been brighter or emergency. hahaha :)

I heard about them on the Veronicas message board because people there like them, this was around early '06. I downloaded some of there songs and fell in love with Pressure. I have always liked them since then, but i had a break from them and got obsessed with other things, lol. Then at the start of this year i fell in love with them again, and i listen to them like 24/7 now! i joined this forum recently and spend more time on here because Paramore rock and TVMB is getting boring.

Emma xx

For me its all thanks to Ashh =] ahahaha

I remember she posted her warped 05 pictures on bandaids and i was going through them to see if she had any of fftl and saw that there were just loads of this PARAMORE band and i was like hmmm who?

Then i downloaded that Asleep All Day thinking it was paramore and was liek ehh :S so i ignored them for awhile, then i thought i might aswel listen to another song by them then downloaded emergency and pressure and realised they were a totally different band lmaoo.

In July 05, there was an ad for AWKIF in AP.....a very small one under another band's ad...and I was like "that girl is pretty good looking" so I went to their myspace....and fell in love with their music...I think the first song was Pressure...but it might have been Emergency. And then, I found out that they were on Warped, which I was supposed to have gone to the day before but the plans fell through...so I was super bummed about that.

january 2006

that was the time when i was looking for brand new song url's that i will add to my xanga site. and i was in this particular site. And i found the song here we go again by paramore. i listened to it. next thing i know i was already singing along with it.

actually right before i listen to the song, i already have an idea of the band. i was in this Simple Plan message board and she has paramore signature from warped tour 2006. i just don;t know thename of the band that time.

i heard pressure for the first time on the sims 2. of course i didn't know any of the lyrics... unless they origionally intended for them to be gibberish :). it didn't really register for about a year what i was really listening to until i saw a clip of misery business after a show on mtv. then i looked them up on mtv and itunes and i was hooked :)

back in Sept. of '05' I was reading AP and they had a few pages on bands you should keep an eye on and Paramore was one of them :) but the thing that stuck out to me was when they called Hayley "...one of the most charismatic singers in recent memory." so I checked them out and have been a fan ever since...the first song and video I saw/heard was Pressure.:)

i saw them in fall out boys top eight, and something about them just intruiged me at first glance.

this would have been early '06. id never heard of them before, which i found odd. most of the time i know of a band, even ive ive never checked them out!

it would have been all we know i heard first, but i dowloaded emergency and pressure along with that. i downloaded the full album soon after.

i discover paramore through internet... actually was in avril's official fan club:

some guy post the link of a video he made about his favorite artists and in the video was avril, hilary duff and paramore....

then i decided to download their music and i loved it!

that was in early 2006 i think...

Well , I dont remember the date but it was my brother who told me about them.. And the first thing I saw from them was a acoustic video when they were singing 'Misery Business' I thought that she sang it so quickly but I loved it! Then he played 'Here We Go Again' and I totally fell in love ... It was stuck in my head for days and I just had to listend to it again , Anyway .. Thats how I started listen to Paramore :D:D:D