OFFICIAL RIOT! DISCUSSION THREAD

kerrie

Annnddddd RIOT has successfully grown on me :)

After absolutely hating it after the first listen, I can't get enough of it.

I STILL think it should be faster, but it's a-flippin'-mazing...

I'm not much of a fan of their slower songs, but hey, I didn't like My Heart at first either.

THAT'S THE SURPRISE! YOU GOT IT! :) :) :)

Seriously, that is what Hayley talked about in that part of the interview...she talked about how that was their favorite thing they'd done live with all the fans singing and everything and they wanted to put it on the album for the fans and so they worked it into that song :)

woo hoo go me! :smile:

it sounds like a lot of the people that were not liking it at first that it has grown on them, me being one of those people.

i was humming "that's what you get" all day today.

and the "we want the airwaves back" IS creepy. i wanted it to sound more like when they played it live, not like it was in the background. when she says "baaaack", it kind of reminds me of a ghost.

Well what can I say, its poor. This album so isnt impressive. I had high hopes because there first album is good. This falls very short.

Missary business, best song on the album fo sho. The rest arent really worth mentioning. Maybe born of this but thats still meh

No doubt you people will love it as your blind fans. As was I with Busted and the likes of others.

It isnt a grower, listened to it around 7 times today. On the move and at home.

So yeah dissapointing second album, will be hard to bounce back tbh.

No doubt you people will love it as your blind fans.

Are you kidding me? You think we're blind fans because we love this album?

It's called having a different taste in music than you. Obviously this album will appeal to many but also will not appeal to others.

Don't call us blind for liking something that you don't.

Oh, and "your" is possessive. I think the word you meant was "you're".. as in short for "you are".

since this is the proper place to post this,I will respond to it now.

Just because you don't like something does not make it bad,or "poor" it's just your opinion.

People have different tastes,sure I do find it a little more poppier than I personally would of liked to hear from them but it doesn't make it bad,it's a very good poppy album.

Nice to know you have enough free time on your hands to notice my poor grammer on a internet forum. You life is great I assume.

Are you an Idoit or where dropped as a baby?

I like Paramore! Yes the first album is a great listen. This is far from that.

You will be Blind. you will love this album no matter what, you will go "oh paramore! I MUST LOVE IT" You wont give it far judgement. You will just love it. Even when there are some bad songs on it, that deep down you dont like, you will go "Oh this is great"

Everyone does it with there top band. Alexisonfires latest album Crisis. I loved it when I first got it. Was like yeah better than watch out. 3 weeks later listened to it again and knew that it had nothing on Watch out.

This album is shocking. I guess you people will fail to see it :)

I tend to notice when people make really stupid grammar errors.

Funny that you call me an idiot when you're the one making yourself look like one, good job.

I. Am. Not. Blind.

I love this album because it appeals to me as in individual. Got that? Just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean it's bad. Believing your opinion is the truth and the only thing that matters is a REALLY stuck up way to think.

Im glad you saw what I was doing, did you notice all the spelling mistakes. Your to easy.

I see you still dont understand what is meant by blind.

IMO the album is bad yes. Its a fact that every single of the people on this forum will love and be like "Best band and album ever! Paramore > Beatles Lolz"

The album has taken a great impact on me.

It's really great I mean..

All of the songs reflect a moment in our lives that has occured atleast once. And it's really inspiring that the lyrics to these songs reach out to me unlike any other songs I've listened to.

Well I'm glad you find yourself oh so amusing.

No, it is not a fact that everyone on this board will like it just because it came from Paramore.

Paramore is not my favorite band.. hell they aren't even my second. Yet, I still love this album. I like it because I think it's great. Understand? Different people have different tastes.

No your only saying that to get your point across.

What I find funny, is how easy you bite and come to the defense of Paramore when something negative is said about them.

I just read someones last fm. over 10000 players of paramore and the next band is at like 1300. Thats disgraceful, there is so much great music in the world and your all missing out on it because of one band and genre. Open your wings and fly.

hahahaahahahahahhahahahah ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ That is what I mean. If you didnt see stuff like this happen, you must be American ;)

Congratulations

you just received a warning,next time you say something like that you will get a temporary ban

Let's keep it clean here,please and thank you.State your opinion,other people will state theirs,just because you disagree does not mean you're right.

• Like 1