OFFICIAL RIOT! DISCUSSION THREAD

kerrie

DUDE! that song. i csnt help it. on the chours she sonds JUST LIKE avril. seriously hahah 1st time i heard it i was like avril?? waaiitt thats hayley duh. but still HAHAHA it reminded me of avrils song "when your gone" and "im with you" together

ha i know!

but hayley is much more talent vocaly then avril.

avril sux live.

hayley is amazing.

ROCK ON RIOT!

ha i know!

but hayley is much more talent vocaly then avril.

avril sux live.

hayley is amazing.

ROCK ON RIOT!

i know this isn't what we're supposed to be discussing but whatever..

have you actually seen avril live before?

she has an amazing voice, even live. i don't understand people who say she's terrible live. fair enough if you don't like her.. but to say that is a bit of a lie.

lol Brent, you need a new forum title like "Forum Daddy" or something.

stop fighting children!

haha...that's what I get for being old :)

Sugar Daddy :)

I knew you or Steph were going to throw that in after I saw Trevor's comment :)

Ok, that's enough - this is not a thread for bickering and neither of these posts really add anything to the discussion. Please cut it out - I really don't want to have to ban people, but this thread and these boards are not the place for arguing over things like this.

You said "please buy this on Tuesday" Ive told you Im not. As it isnt worth £10. That is my opinion. Enough said

i know this isn't what we're supposed to be discussing but whatever..

have you actually seen avril live before?

she has an amazing voice, even live. i don't understand people who say she's terrible live. fair enough if you don't like her.. but to say that is a bit of a lie.

i think she sounds way differnt on the cd than live.

and then some times its not soo good live and some times its great.

ive seen her a few times soo yea

and hayleys voice is pretty much always great.

i think wen she sings it has a little more depth to it.

i think she sounds way differnt on the cd than live.

and then some times its not soo good live and some times its great.

ive seen her a few times soo yea

and hayleys voice is pretty much always great.

i think wen she sings it has a little more depth to it.

ah well, fair doos :) everyone has an opinion.

yeah, hayleys voice is always amazing. i love how she can run around and everything too and still manages to hit every note.

i've not stopped listening to riot since i got it by the way. it's so so so good.

ah well, fair doos :) everyone has an opinion.

yeah, hayleys voice is always amazing. i love how she can run around and everything too and still manages to hit every note.

i've not stopped listening to riot since i got it by the way. it's so so so good.

i know. i find that really hard to do cuz running around the way she does will make me lose my breath.

yea. im a riot addict. lol. first i didnt like it now i LUV it

So... I'm completely in love with this album. I listened to it like over 10 times since yesterday, and I love it even more each time. Wow, they're really growing (in a absolutely good way) and maturing.

There's no song I dislike on the album, I think they are all amazing. That's What You Get just makes me smile each time I listen to it. When It Rains in so wonderful, crushcrushcrush is addictive. I wasn't too sure about Let The Flames Begin when I first listen to it, but now I love it. Fences is so different than anything they've done before, but it works so well.

Even though AWKSF and RIOT! cannot be compared, I think I like RIOT! better. It's so catchy, honnest and... well, great.

for me the song fences is about getting famous. and hayley is putting up fences to stop people from see who she really is. she puts up a front of being really strong, while underneath it all she is a confused and insecure as all of us.

In my opinion this is one of the best written songs even though its kinda repetitive. this album is revealing alot about Hayley and how she feels.