OFFICIAL RIOT! DISCUSSION THREAD

kerrie

I love all the fans that like Paramore at the moment.

I'm going to savour this moment. Soon there will be a billion Ashley Tisdale and other HSM threads in the other band section.

Ohh yuck.

HSM fans ARE SO BORING! and they act so innocent, its really quite annoying... they make me want to type out a million swear words and then post them over and over again. heh

Whee, I'm listening to RIOT! for the fist time now. (Sorry Maria if your reading this!!)

haha, im listening to RIOT! right now, so amazing.

If I were to compare it to AWKIF, then it wouldn't really match up. The first album was more Pop Punk and RIOT! is more Pop Rock. So far, I think it'll take me a few more listens and a bit more time to love RIOT! as much as I love AWKIF, but I'm not all that disappointed. It's a more mainstream and radio friendly album than the first and will garner more fans for the band which is always good. Unfortunately the new fans won't know of the first album most likely, but either way, I love this album.

So far my favorite tracks are When It Rains, Let the Flames Begin and Miracle. Oh and That's What You Get is starting to grow on me as well haha.

who people? teenies? there the people that only like bands cuz the lead singers hot, or only know bands singles and dont bother to get a CD of thiers.

but in the HSM case.

i just dont like HSM cuz of zac fucking efron. no ides how bad i hate him and always have hahaha i cant help it that i liek ashley, ive idolized her for like 2 and half years, cuz i was a majior fan of the suite life hah and ive got nothin against her at aaalll

I find this thread to be disrespectful, morally wrong and rude. How can you review a record that has not come out yet? Do you know what you are listening to? Are they WAV files? AIFF files? or just some crap 3rd rate mp3's hat have been uploaded to a crap bit Torrent site. You guys are listening to what could be really bad sound quality and out of phase technically wrong music.

I understand the fact that everyone does this and why should you be any different. Illegal downloading is widespread and why should it be any different here?

But, making decisions on the music and the lyrics and not getting the full effect and then writing about how much you hate it and how the record sucks and you are dissapointed makes me really think that some Paramore fans are not really fans.

I know, I know, you are going to buy the record on Tuesday, sure you are, I believe a lot of you will.

But right now, today, you really dont know what the hell you have and you really have no clue where it came from.

Would you eat food like that?

I doubt it.

Write the reviews on Tuesday, like real fans would. Who knows who some of these people are on here? They could be Paramore haters or part time posters like me.

One thing for sure is they dont have the CD and the artwork in their hand do they?

There are a lot of negative reviews here and a lot of positive ones too.

I guess I have never seen a "FAN" site with comments like some of the ones I have read on this thread on an unreleased record.

Think about it and know that the band didnt record a pack of crap mp3s and upload them to a Russian bit torrent sight.

I find this thread to be disrespectful, morally wrong and rude. How can you review a record that has not come out yet? Do you know what you are listening to? Are they WAV files? AIFF files? or just some crap 3rd rate mp3's hat have been uploaded to a crap bit Torrent site. You guys are listening to what could be really bad sound quality and out of phase technically wrong music.

I understand the fact that everyone does this and why should you be any different. Illegal downloading is widespread and why should it be any different here?

But, making decisions on the music and the lyrics and not getting the full effect and then writing about how much you hate it and how the record sucks and you are dissapointed makes me really think that some Paramore fans are not really fans.

I know, I know, you are going to buy the record on Tuesday, sure you are, I believe a lot of you will.

But right now, today, you really dont know what the hell you have and you really have no clue where it came from.

Would you eat food like that?

I doubt it.

Write the reviews on Tuesday, like real fans would. Who knows who some of these people are on here? They could be Paramore haters or part time posters like me.

One thing for sure is they dont have the CD and the artwork in their hand do they?

There are a lot of negative reviews here and a lot of positive ones too.

I guess I have never seen a "FAN" site with comments like some of the ones I have read on this thread on an unreleased record.

Think about it and know that the band didnt record a pack of crap mp3s and upload them to a Russian bit torrent sight.

I agree with you on a lot of this and respect your opinions, but there's also something called freedom of speech. If people want to bitch about something that could very well be RIOT, then I think we should also respect their decision...And I don't think judging whether or not they're real fans is exactly the way to go about it...

I'm not trying to start an argument [and I tend to do that a lot on forums] so I'll just shut my trap now. x_____X

Freedom of speech? I respect everyones decision, always have.

You really wanna go there right now with people stealing the record early?

Can you say double standard?

Ok, you want Freedom of speech on something you just stole, got it.

I agree with you on a lot of this and respect your opinions, but there's also something called freedom of speech. If people want to bitch about something that could very well be RIOT, then I think we should also respect their decision...And I don't think judging whether or not they're real fans is exactly the way to go about it...

I'm not trying to start an argument [and I tend to do that a lot on forums] so I'll just shut my trap now. x_____X

Ok then. You could've just explained this in the first place instead of throwing a big hissy fit.

But w/e, I'm not even going to get involved with this anymore.

Nice meeting you, mrclose.

Oh please, tell me that you have never downloaded anything illegaly..

Jesus, let's all be a little more dramatic. It's the internet. Even if you win, you're still going to look stupid for arguing with a person you've NEVER met in your life.

Like it's been said a million times, everyone's got their own opinion so just stop.

I understand how you'd get worked up, because I get worked up REALLY easily about things I don't agree with...

But honestly, I come in here to see poeple's input about the album and it's all a bunch of drama.

Start a new thread or something.

And PLEASE, for the sake of my sanity, PLEASEEEEE use grammar usage correctly :nono:

I think everybody just needs to let this go...

Its done. People who have downloaded stuff aren't gonna be able to undownload it, and telling people not to review albums before they're released is pretty much pointless because everybody's going to have an opinion once they listen to it, and I think the mods have already made clear that its fine to talk about the album. Just don't post links.

Lets move on to happier subjects.