OFFICIAL RIOT! DISCUSSION THREAD

kerrie

ooo i asked hayley yesterday about 'avril' song :D its been renamed to 'stop this song' :D yay we get to hear it

...Which copy is that one on???

PS: I just looked at riot on the bestbuy site, and the tack listing is NO different than the preorder one. There're no exclusives listed on it...

duuuude is misery business acoustic ONLY on the itunes exclusive? well I have it and omggg its amazing. EVERYONE GET RIOT OFF ITUNES TO GET THIS. : D

Edit: I thought someone else posted before me. oops

alright just wondering but once all the versions come out will we be aloud to upload the bonus tracks for the people that cant go and buy 3 or 4 cds?

eeek, I hope so. I can only buy one CD I think. Too many people want to hang out so now I don't have any more money to buy the two I had initially wanted. That extra paramore shirt with the HT cd is going to have to wait :(

alright just wondering but once all the versions come out will we be aloud to upload the bonus tracks for the people that cant go and buy 3 or 4 cds?

Not here. That crosses the line into piracy since they're official released tracks. As much as I understand that some people can't afford to buy multiple copies of the CD, we just can't host officially released tracks as mp3s.

illeagle or not.

best bet is that -------- will get them on their site haha

Well they won't be hosted on here...and I'd ask that you not post links to them either. Live tracks and things of that nature, the band has always been cool with us sharing. Officially released tracks have never been ok and that includes these.