Rant Thread II

Ashhh

Tee---I keep picturing you as the guy in your sig, even though your a girl, and it is totally weird...sorry, just thought I would say that.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

that just made my day kyle. haha.

if i were spider webb i would be that much cooler 8-)

*cue another AP-related rant*

1: The Moshers are still rude about P-more being named Band of the Year for 07. Personally, I think most of the people on there are these 'elitists' who love these obscure bands that very few people have heard of (anyone heard of 'Lifetime'?), and seem to be resentful of the fact that P-more have had a pretty good year. I'd never heard of Paramore at the start of this year, and now I'm hearing bits and peices about them nearly everywhere I go, whether it's on radio shows or in conversations at parties. Although that conversation basically amounted to 'Paramore? Their lead singer is fit as fuck.' :P

2: They still don't have copies of Issue 235 to order from online!

Rant over.

P.S No offence if any of you actually post on AP.net. :P

none taken...even though i dont post there. haha.

so anyway, the rant: omgggggg i sware i failed that make up trig quiz i had to take last period...during lunch so i only got to eat a half a pretzel and i'm starving. and i had a 71 in the class to begin with, so that only makes it worse!!! UGHH

tsk tsk katie!

haha

well i got a 45 minute afterschool detention today

3rd day of school ;)

naughty naughty, haha

just because i said 'religious isnt really interesting to me, seeing as i know most stuff from my previous school'

and the lesson was about 'freedom of speech'

tsk tsk katie!

haha

well i got a 45 minute afterschool detention today

3rd day of school ;)

naughty naughty, haha

just because i said 'religious isnt really interesting to me, seeing as i know most stuff from my previous school'

and the lesson was about 'freedom of speech'

:o omg!

none taken...even though i dont post there. haha.

so anyway, the rant: omgggggg i sware i failed that make up trig quiz i had to take last period...during lunch so i only got to eat a half a pretzel and i'm starving. and i had a 71 in the class to begin with, so that only makes it worse!!! UGHH

Man, at lunch today I was like, when I get home, I gotz (yeah, I'm G I know) to help katie with trig. But it's too late now...:crybad: