Dreams About Paramore

Ya i had a dream once, (my mom's from Franklin Tennessee believe it or not actually) and we decided to go there and visit and ran into Hayley's house and i guess my mom knew her mom and they started talking. They lived on a farm or something lol and i saw Hayley wandering around and started talking to her. We talked for a bit and i mentioned how big of a fan i was so she led me inside her house and introduced me to the guys and then me and Josh started teaching each other songs on the guitar. We all started playing and singing with everyone on this huge couch it was so awesome and then i woke up...:( I was so upset lol.

i had another dream last night, it was so weird.

for some reason i was randomly back at the show in Boston in May. so after the show i stayed after to meet the band & first Hayley came out & she was giving everyone used wristbands & business cards; then Josh came out & he stared at everyone for five minutes then he signed things & i got woken up before Zac or Jeremy came out.

not too weird i guess

haha

:P

• 2 weeks later...

I had a Para-dream 2 nights ago!

Paramore were wearing what they wore in the crushcrushcrush video!

And I sang the song to them!

I was like...

NOTHING COMPARES TO

A QUIET EVENING ALONE

JUST THE 1,2, OF US WHO'S COUNTING ON

THAT NEVER HAPPENS

I GUESS I'M DREAMING AGAIN

LET'S BE MORE THAN....THIS!

lol.

And then...I felt like I was in some weird video game, trying to get out of a warehouse.

It was weird.

I just dreamed i was at the Glasgow gig on the 28th that im going to. And i kept going to the bar to order Pepsi and my two friends were there for some reason. The both of them are defo not going to this gig. I was also getting annoyed at how long i had to wait for Paramore to come on.

Unfortunatly they never did, i woke up before they came on!

last december I dreamt of being their manager

anyway, we were staying in a hotel and I was on the phone talking with some people who were booking bands for the warped tour

when I was finished talking on the phone, it rang again and it was hayley and it turned out she was lost and couldn't find her way back to the hotel, she said she was at starbucks, so I went there and hayley was there and very pissed of but relieved at the same time :)

the weird thing is that in the dream, hayley and me were wearing identical yellow skinny jeans

I had one a couple of weeks ago. Me and my friends were at one of their gigs and we were all up on the balcony bit. Then a spotlight appeared on me and my best friend rachel and Hayley called for us to come up onto the stage with her. We ended up being her backing singers.

When I woke up, I was really annoyed cos it was such a rad dream! I thought it was real! :P

Like one week ago I saw that I was next to the stage theywere singing and when Hayley stoped singing Who Knew(ok this is weird)she said ''And now everybody,give up for Vassia!!!"and I went to the stage and started to sing Misery Business with her and when the song finished she kissed me and I disapeared.

haha it was so cool

i have a horrible paramore dream that i keep having lol. its funny i guess, but mean. i keep dreaming that i went to a meet and greet before th gig and was playing acoustic guitar with josh, and then in the first song of the gig taylor trips over a cable and breaks his arm, so josh asks me to play on stage with them, then i play the whole show and the rest of the tour with them, then find out taylor will not be able to play guitar again so he is kept as a guitar tech and i stay in the band, then i go tour america with them and meet all their families, then we come tour the uk again and they all stay over my house when we play shows near where i live, and josh , zac and jeremy all have to share a single bed, and i sleep on the sofa and hayley steals my bed...that is all lol

Haha.

I had one ages ago!

For some reason i had my own little "paramore" band which i was the singer for like hayley is for paramore. My band and paramore were doing a gig together infront of thousands of people..and me and hayley sang together. Then i got to hang out backstage with them and i was taking "myspace" pics with hayley and the rest of paramore. I remember thinking "i can't wait to put these on my myspace". Then i woke up and realised it was a dream. lol!.

pfft i keep getting the same one - that im at their gig, but all this random shit keeps going on and ruining my night! like i end up running reaaallly late to the point where i miss the show because my hair was being a noob, for example.

had something along those lines like six times now, seriously!

probably why im being a total control freak about the plans for the night lol.

theres been couple good ones in there though, like when i get really close to the front and end up meeting them somehow :)

I had another one the other day!

There was an announcement in my school assembly that paramore were coming to the school to do i signing. When it came to the day, me and my friends were lining up and when it got to our turn, Hayley started being all mean to us and telling us to hurry up because she didn't want to be in this s*** hole any longer!

I was actually glad it wasn't real when I woke up because I know Hayley would never be like that! :D

Okay, so last night I had a dream about Paramore. It had something to do with the fact that they had cancelled the gig I was going to 'meet and greet' them at (which has obviously actually happened) so they decided to do one big outdoor gig and get everyone from all the cancelled 'meet and greets' on stage with them at this gig. All I remember is that they were rocking out and all us fans onstage with them had to write on whiteboards and such and I was writing on this particular whiteboard when Hayley came over. I said to her that this drawing on the whiteboard which was already there was really stupid and she said that it was her drawing. I think the dream ended on that note with me saying 'Sh*t'.

I don't know where the whiteboard idea came from......

I just had a dream involving them not too long ago, I figured I'd post it before I forgot anyways

I think I was sitting down and the tv came on, it showed some kind of...music video, and then "pessimist" came on and then my sister in law goes "Isnt that hayley williams? shes amazing" and then I got mad, Because she was so good and so much better than I, so Then I turned super saiyan and destroyed the tv.

I made up the super saiyan part, but the before parts were dfinitely happening in my dreams last night.

THIS one's weird....

Alright so I think I was having a Halloween party I guess because Josh was wearing...his crotch rocket...

xD

And it was like a slumber party/halloween party...

And I was like "HELL YAH I KNOW JOSH FARRO

"You see? I know josh! Hes right here!"

Then something happened which was real strange...Zac was eating cookies. And my dad was asking Zac if he wanted some beer?

O_O

I had a dream about paramore a few nights ago..it was so weird!! K this is how it went:

So i play guitar and sing..and in my dream i was at this show and paramore was there..and Hayely was like dude, i heard you're set..it was awesome! So I of course had my girlie moment and was like :o reallllllly? thanks! Then Hayely was like..you should totally come up and sing a song with me..so..I was like..alrighty! Josh calls me up to the stage..i sit down and they go 1..2..3! then i woke up!!!!! I was so mad!!! Now I'll never know what song I sang with them! hahaha