Dreams About Paramore

yeah i had a grreat dream. me and my friend who loves paramore were at the mall and they walked by and we like freaked! then i started chatting with hayley and josh taught brenda some guitar and zac was like, i dont even know but he was creepin. then jeremy was just like chillen there. haha it was great. then when they had to go i got a hug and i was so happy then i woke up and was sad... hahaha

last night's dream went like this...

me and my parents were walking in this sort of tunnel for footpassengers. There were loads of posters on the walls for gigs and festivals and such. And this one dude was hanging up paramore posters and I tried to rip one off but I couldn't. Then all of a sudden I see Hayley hanging round that dude and I went all hyper and myself and thinking I really need to rip a poster off now. So I did and I walked to Hayley and I was all nervous and said: "Hi Hayley! Would you like to sign this.....for me please?" And she was like: "Erm..yeah sure" She was looking weird at me cause i was nervous. I forget to say my name and she said what's your name. I said "Oh, Emery". And she asked me to spell it. But I couldn't remember how to pronounce the letters properly because i was nervous so I did messed up a bit. And she said: An è is actually an e" So then she signed it and I asked for a hug and I got one. It was like a notmal hug at first but then she picked me up and turned me around multiple times like a little baby :D. And then I woke up smiling :D

My parents were looking weird during the whole thing because they don't really know who she is and they've never seen me like this. My dad was talking to about a movie during the signing and I was like SHUT UP! always. haha

^ haha I wish hayley would spin me around like a baby! I once had a dream that I had passed away and one of my friends had got them to come to my town and play a little memorial concert type thing. And it was just them and like 200 of my friends and ppl I knew and they played like a 5 hour concert. And they got to hang out with my friends for a couple days b4 the show and they learned a little about me. And even though they didn't know me they dedicated "My Heart" to me and started to cry when they played it. Kinda sad but touching

^ haha I wish hayley would spin me around like a baby! I once had a dream that I had passed away and one of my friends had got them to come to my town and play a little memorial concert type thing. And it was just them and like 200 of my friends and ppl I knew and they played like a 5 hour concert. And they got to hang out with my friends for a couple days b4 the show and they learned a little about me. And even though they didn't know me they dedicated "My Heart" to me and started to cry when they played it. Kinda sad but touching

that makes me wanna cry

THIS one's weird....

Alright so I think I was having a Halloween party I guess because Josh was wearing...his crotch rocket...

xD

And it was like a slumber party/halloween party...

And I was like "HELL YAH I KNOW JOSH FARRO

"You see? I know josh! Hes right here!"

Then something happened which was real strange...Zac was eating cookies. And my dad was asking Zac if he wanted some beer?

O_O

:rotfl:this one is funny

I had one last night. It was weird. I was at a Paramore show and I got there early. They were doing a meet and greet and I was one of the first in line to meet them. Hayley was standing up and the guys were sitting in a corner a little ways away from Hayley. So, I get up to Hayley and I ask her for a picture. We set up for the picture and for some reason, my camera malfunctions and I can't take a picture no matter what I do. I tell Hayley that she can go back to meeting fans while I figure out my camera. I finally figure out my camera and get a picture with her and then some guy comes up and says that Hayley has to leave. So she goes and no one is going to meet all of the guys in their little corner. The opening acts for the show start and the boys are still just sitting in their corner. I decide to go over and hang out with them. I hang out with them for most of the opening acts and then get some pictures and then I woke up. Kind of long and strange but interesting I guess haha!

AH!

I got a dream!

Zac and Frank Iero were walking down the street, and I decided to follow em.

(Extreme stalker, I know)

And I saw a bunch of horses, you know the kinds that take people around cities.

And William Beckett came with Hayley.

And the weird thing was that Hayley was ridiculously TALL.

And that's all I remember. :P

^^^ LOL!

right after i posted my dream on here i went to bed and i had a dream about paramore! ahhaa it was funny. i dont relly remember it much, just that i played with them onstage or something and it was amazing.

That was my dream for the past couple nights. LMFAO!~ >______<"

ahh i had a dream about taylor last night..haha. idk it was really wierd. for some reason i was going to visit him in TN and he had his own little shack thing on a farm..haha and i was like talking to him and his parent came over and he was like taylor tell my parents what i did at your house this weekend and i was like oh yeah (laughs) and then i was like wait i forgot and then he told me and i said oh yeah and i told them..and i cant remember what it was now..haha i think it was somethign like he tripped and did something something stupid..really lame i know but it was amazing. i love tayloooooooooor <3 something about him and his curly fro i just love :)

I had like an extreme dream about them.

Okay so I was like front row at a show and somehow I got up on the stage. Hayley came up to me and was like talking and stuff but I can't remember what she said. Then she like kissed me on te cheek and I was like "Aww you gotta make it even!" so she kissed me on the other cheek.

Then lastnight I had a pretty intense dream about Hayley.

SHE DIED!!! I don't even know how but she was dead and I sang at her funeral.

In my dream, I was at a Paramore concert, but Hayley had to leave in the middle of it because she had an interview. So she left, but the concert didn't end. It was Josh's turn to sing. He sang a few songs (i remember that he sounded really good lol) and then all of sudden Britney Spears came out on stage, wearing a formal attire and started singing with Josh. They sang for a while but I was a little weirded out about Britney being there and then I woke up. That was a good dream except for the part with Britney Spears. I have no idea how she got there.

• 2 weeks later...

I dreamed last night i was sitting on a bus. Hayley was sitting next to me. I remember being all star struck and stuff, and when we were talking i rubbed her hand and then she put her hand in mine and we held hands. And i remember i going "aww thats nice! :)". Then i remember i had my arm round her and i gave some random dude my phone to take a picture of us.

Was strange! haha but i liked it :]

it was a long, long time ago when i had a paradream.

my sister and i was in one of their concerts, front row! then when the show ended, hayley invited us to the back stage. we took pictures and asked for autographs. then hayley went out through a door and my sister and i went out through another door and found hayls waiting outside. she said something like "come on. what are you waiting for?" somehow i felt that she was inviting us to a fellowship.

i forgot my other paradream...

well I had a Para-dream it was actually funny because I got to meet them and Zac invited me into the bus because he was baking some pizza rolls and he wanted me to eat them with him... hahaha before we ate pizza rolls he popped Hannah Montana in and we were dancing around to that, and yeah it was kinda scary... anyway we ate orieos and pizza rolls... After that I went back outside and Jeremy gave me is hoodie thingy from back when he was all gangsta and I was all happy and jumpy so Hayley and Josh brought out there scooters and we all rode around on scooters and when all my energy was let out we went back into the bus and Zac made us all watch the little mermaid... baahhahaha yeah he was kinda kidish in my dream. When we were in there watching the movie I layed down on Jeremy and I feel asleep... after that I had to go so Hayley gave me a scenekick! =D and Josh gave me a guitar, then Zac gave me a pack of orieos and then Jeremy decided to give me a headband a big goldnecklace! hahaha yeah it was lame....:hyper:

i had a dream

where i killed my ex bff.

and she came back to life.

and then i killed her again,

because of a paramore song.

and people were debating whether

it was my fault or the songs fault.

yeah, i don't get it either.

it makes no sense....

i love it/