Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

lmao, Alex you son of a gun.

Anyways, I always stay home. Babysitting. Sometimes it's rewarding.

Not when I have to give up my bus pass to the other kid in the house so she can attend school and then I cannot! :(

Who gives a shit, It's only skill building anyway.

my parents were just on the other comp looking at my bebo... wtf?

i hatee that!

& it said on it about the concert tickets i had bought for my dad as a present and he definetly read it, now he's acting like he doesn't have a clue about it.

I have not slept for more than 10 fucking minutes in 3 fucking days. I fucking get in bed, and sleep, and every fucking couple of minutes my body coughs and I WAKE THE FUCK UP! This is such bullshit! IT IS SHITTY ENOUGH BEING AN INSOMNIAC! THIS IS SO FUCKING FUCKED UP! WHY!? WHY THE FUCK AM I THE ONE THAT CAN'T SLEEP!? WHY FUCKING ME!?

The guys is my class is so extremely homophobic! I srsl don't think they use their brains alot. We had a disscusion/fight in our scienceclass today, well it just started with me and three others, but i didn't take long before the whole class were discussing it. It just started with a friend of mine talking about this gay guy(she's friends with him), and the guy that sit next to her started like: "He is so gross! I just wanna hit him!" And stuff like that. And the rest of the class talked about why he wore a skirt on school, cause he did that last week. And the same guy was like:"If i get a son, and he's gay i'm gonna kick him out of the house", "If a gay person came and wanted a job from me, i would have kicked him right out, and said that he's not normal!" and "If i ever like started to feel like i liked guys, i would have shot myself" What does that guy think with? We got so mad at him. How is that even possible to live in 2008 and think that it's unormal to be gay. And i asked him: "What would you do if i told you i was a lesbian?" and he said: "Come, come" So apperantly, it's okey to be a lesbian, but you can't be gay. Gah, i just wanted to kick him or something, he's so extremly stupid! If any of the guys in my class actually is gay, i feel so sorry for them, that have him as a friend, cause if they told him, he wouldn't be friends with them anymore, and they had to listen to all that he said about gay people. I think the guys is scared that every gay guy on the person, is gonna start liking them or something. And we explained that to them, that it's not like they like every girl they see, and it's the same. Some of them got it, some of them didn't.

Sorry this was long.

2day was one of THOSE days,

those shit days

where nothing goes right.

im a bit homesick too.

i miss my best friend like hell [who im really worried about at the mo]

and i just feel like crying

:(

Don't cry Aoife! :hug: We all have our down days I'm sure.