Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

so i'm still sick. my head is killing me, i'm congested, and my mom wont let me take cold medicine b/c she read that alot of them can cause strokes? so apparently if i take them i'll die of a stroke. how rediculous is that!? she's a nurse, she knows thats all a lie. and i cant even stay home today or tomorrow b/c i have a trig midterm. and then today i saw emily in the hall alot, as in only looking at her. i said hi once but she kinda looked away/glared

^Aww, your mom should really know a little better than listening to all the rumors if she's a nurse. But since she wont let you take cold medicine you should just relax as much as possible, and do your best on the trig midterm. 349ba05.gif

To stay on topic;

I don't want to do more homework 11w3s3m.gif

ugh, long rant today

well, rant/adventure.

today, i woke up as usual,

went to meet my friend outside her house for 7:30 to get the bus from the seatfront at 7:55

and we got on the bus, when our other mate conner got on aswell.

about.. 3 stops later, tash feels really sick, and says she's gonna throw up.

so all 3 of us got off the bus, and yes.

she was sick. (joys..)

so we called her dad, who came and picked her up,

and then he offered us a lift to school, but we said no,

we'd get the next bus.

so he drove off, and then we looked for the time of the next bus,

and it was due for 15 minutes,

and we thought 'hey, lets walk to the next stop to kill time.'

(we could still use our previous tickets from the bus before, which is good)

so we walked to the next stop, and before we got there,

our bus drove past, 10 minutes early

so we were abit miffed at that, but carried on walking.

then the next bus drove past us,

and didnt stop, because the bus was 'full'

bullshit was it, it had loadsa seats left! (liars)

so we walked to the next stop after that one,

then we got there,

and yet again, the bus driver wouldnt let us on.

(2nd bus now, getting ridiculous)

then we went to get on the bus,

so we looked for our money and tickets, by that time,

he’d closed the doors, and drove off.

so we were basically screwed.

by this time, school had already started, and we were 1/3 of the way there.

so we carried on walking to school (it'd taken us an hour and a half to get to where we were already)

so we walked along this sorta main road with no houses, shops or anything, just fields,

and then we decided to sit down and have a break for about 10 minutes, cos we were so out of breath.

and it was good, because me and him hadnt really talked properly for like a year,

so we kinda like, bonded really well.

and we're closer friends than we have been recently.

But then we went to get on the bus again, and 2 more drove past us!

but yeah,

we got to the bus stop, cos we thought we would go get a drink first

so we bought 50p drinks each, cos we were so dehydrated and it was boiling outside!

and then we were gonna get on the next bus, and they drove past us aswell.

So this point, we were really pissed off.

It was like, 9:40, and school started at 8:45, so yeah, you could say we were truanting

But the thing was, 4 police cars drove past us on the way and didn’t stop or anything!

And we then went to get on the next bus, and we hjad lost our tickets,

And just spent our money on our drinks, cos we forgot that we only had 50p to get to school,

And the shop wouldn’t take the drinks back,

anyway, we asked this man if he could spare a pound for us to get to school with,

and he goes ‘THIS IS A CON, GET AWAY FROM ME’ and ran off.

So we called my mum friend, and she came and picked us up :]

Then drove us to school,

And we made it for 10:05 at school. =]!

Which was breaktime.

It was an awesome trip to school,

But man bus drivers over here are wankers.

but me and conner are closer friends because of them ;D!

/RANT :)!

ugh, long rant today

well, rant/adventure.

today, i woke up as usual,

went to meet my friend outside her house for 7:30 to get the bus from the seatfront at 7:55

and we got on the bus, when our other mate conner got on aswell.

about.. 3 stops later, tash feels really sick, and says she's gonna throw up.

so all 3 of us got off the bus, and yes.

she was sick. (joys..)

so we called her dad, who came and picked her up,

and then he offered us a lift to school, but we said no,

we'd get the next bus.

so he drove off, and then we looked for the time of the next bus,

and it was due for 15 minutes,

and we thought 'hey, lets walk to the next stop to kill time.'

(we could still use our previous tickets from the bus before, which is good)

so we walked to the next stop, and before we got there,

our bus drove past, 10 minutes early

so we were abit miffed at that, but carried on walking.

then the next bus drove past us,

and didnt stop, because the bus was 'full'

bullshit was it, it had loadsa seats left! (liars)

so we walked to the next stop after that one,

then we got there,

and yet again, the bus driver wouldnt let us on.

(2nd bus now, getting ridiculous)

then we went to get on the bus,

so we looked for our money and tickets, by that time,

he’d closed the doors, and drove off.

so we were basically screwed.

by this time, school had already started, and we were 1/3 of the way there.

so we carried on walking to school (it'd taken us an hour and a half to get to where we were already)

so we walked along this sorta main road with no houses, shops or anything, just fields,

and then we decided to sit down and have a break for about 10 minutes, cos we were so out of breath.

and it was good, because me and him hadnt really talked properly for like a year,

so we kinda like, bonded really well.

and we're closer friends than we have been recently.

But then we went to get on the bus again, and 2 more drove past us!

but yeah,

we got to the bus stop, cos we thought we would go get a drink first

so we bought 50p drinks each, cos we were so dehydrated and it was boiling outside!

and then we were gonna get on the next bus, and they drove past us aswell.

So this point, we were really pissed off.

It was like, 9:40, and school started at 8:45, so yeah, you could say we were truanting

But the thing was, 4 police cars drove past us on the way and didn’t stop or anything!

And we then went to get on the next bus, and we hjad lost our tickets,

And just spent our money on our drinks, cos we forgot that we only had 50p to get to school,

And the shop wouldn’t take the drinks back,

anyway, we asked this man if he could spare a pound for us to get to school with,

and he goes ‘THIS IS A CON, GET AWAY FROM ME’ and ran off.

So we called my mum friend, and she came and picked us up :]

Then drove us to school,

And we made it for 10:05 at school. =]!

Which was breaktime.

It was an awesome trip to school,

But man bus drivers over here are wankers.

but me and conner are closer friends because of them ;D!

/RANT :)!

omg wow. :uhh:

interesting read :P

• Like 1

rant: today has been realllyyy shitty, and its not even noon yet. starting last night: was thinking about alot of stuff, wasnt medicated, so i was crying for a while. i went to bed early to catch up on sleep. sounds good right? wrong. i woke up late today, causeing alot of arguing in my house this morning. so i get to school only to find out that i forgot my glasses, and i need them to read. so i call my mom to have someone bring them in. problems with this too. my dad took the truck to work and the car is in the shop. my mom still cant even drive yet. so she goes on a search for my glasses, calling me 6 TIMES during the 2nd half of my trig midterm to leave voicemails..each getting progressively angryier. so i went and called her back when i was done. i was in the back room of the library where the AV kids go, in the beginning of a school day, and she's bitching and yelling at me for being irresponsible and yadda yadda yadda. so thats over. so that trig midterm, yeah, i most likely failed it. and today i didnt even have my calculator..i thought i lost it. so i went to my physics room to see if i left it there yesterday..thank god i did. but that meant i didnt have my calc. for the exam, so i had to use one i had never used before. so study hall. i go there, thinking i can finally study for my physics quiz that i had today [the next period] so i write in 12 equations into the graph on my calculator [and for anyone who uses a TI-83 you know that takes a while]. so 2 more equations didnt fit. i figured "hey i'll just put them in the y= part." sounds good? WRONG. apparntly by putting stuff in the y= part erases EVERYTHING you put onto the graph. oh yeah. i found that out AFTER the bell rings to go to 3rd period. so i go into the physics quiz with no glasses, no equations in my calculator, none memorized. i find out i have a 71 in the class, which is better than i thought but still bad. so then next..i go to photography. i had to get done 4 more 8x10's done for today, b/c its night of excellence and they want the advanced photo students to have a display. so i'm working on one, but i had to keep experimenting with different filters to try to get it right. and of course i find the right filter when there isnt enough time left to develop another picture. so now i have to stay after school to get 3 more done, b/c i got a total of one done. then after struggling the morning without my glasses, suddenly i'm called to the office cause my gmom brought them in for me. so i go to lunch, which is finally a class where nothing went wrong. now i'm in SAT and we had a test, but i got done adn the sub let me come to the library. i have to go in like 2 min anyway...but w/e.

oh, and to make matters worse, i'm still sick and feel like shit. AND i cant go on the computer today either. my mom thinks i have a trig midterm to study for for tomorrow...what am i going to study?? lol goddamn today sucks. and its not even over yet.

Aw man katie, that all sounds majorly lame... Pretty out of control though, it's not like any of it could have been helped, just shit happens i guess. Being ill and things going wrong sucks so much.

hugs4u

i've been in an insanely good mood for the past week and imagine i'm stealing some of the good-mooded-ness in the rest of the planet (gasp!) so i'll mail some your way, quick before it's all used up ;-)