Hayley & American Idol

stopthissong589

lol yes, the failboat. Anyways...I wont give my personal opinion. Lets be realistic here. Even if she is one of my favorite vocalists...Oh wait, maybe she could win, her range and nice smooth quick vibrato. Hell..brett mannings her coach, shes got it in the bag.

Probably not, I think our good friend, mr simon would just label her as some stereotypical singer for an underground punk guitar band, and that'd be it. If there wasnt a harsh man like him in one of the judges, I think she could win.

it's funny 'cause i've definitely thought about this before. i'm not sure if she would win. of course i think she's amazing, but yeah, not so sure about the judges on that show.

oh and . . .

Haha, Jorgi.

And American Idol blows. They'd probably think Hayley wouldn't fit into the Easy Bake Oven mold they shape all of their standout females in (Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, and Katherine McPhee come to mind). They want to pick the girls who they can mold into sexy twigs and sell them as sexual icons. Hayley is way too unique to let them tell her how to dress and do her hair and makeup so that they can mainstream her.

Thank God.

1) good point

2) your sig is one of the best ever.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...