Zac Updates LJ!!!

the1

[mood|bouncy]

[music|Conditions]

hi everyone! its been a while since ive posted a LJ, probably a year or something ha so sorry about that i promise to get better and post more, i now know the password so that helps a ton. ha

so, we have been at home this past week and its been amazing, this time at time off has been really good for us and we are all growing so much together. We really wanna thank all of you who have sent us messages encouraging us and praying for us, it really means so much! ya'll are amazing! BUT i'm done with all that mooshy crap!

soooooooooooo WHOS excited for the jimmy eat world tour?!?! I AM!!! i can't even believe we get to tour with that band, they have been one of my favorite bands since i was like 10! ha and i'm also getting a new drum kit for that tour. WHAT THE HECK its like christmas all over again for me! Its gonna be amazing! and i cant wait to hang with ya'll again. FUNNNN!!!

well i promise to post more often. even though Hayleys way better with words and spelling and typing and a lot more ill still post. ha

i want some ice cream, anyone wanna go get some with me? coldstone?

ok sweet

^ true, true.

like i said in the other thread, i hope they have verification for putting that date up - i mean they are like the biggest agent out there, so i dbout they would do so otherwise - but i dont have a great history with them. they always sell you the worst seats (for steated shows anyway duhr) possible.