Fall Out Boy

x3__kim

I would have to agree with Brent. Bands would not try and get into the industry if they didn't want to sell lots of records.I think they hit the nail right on the head with this record,it still sounds like them but it's different and having a rap artist on your record in my opinion is not selling out,it's different,it's no different then collaborating with any other artist love it or hate it rap is still music,it's still an art.

okay what i think EOWYG horrible, im sorry but its not happening. take this to your grave is my favorite. FUTCT i dont really like it. but the new one IOH is pretty amazing.. i will give it to them you can tell how much they have grown musically...the sound of TTTYG is what makes me love it, but musically out of all of them IOH is the best i def dont think they are sell outs though, they have worked really hard to get where they are today. they are still true to the fans that have loved them since the begginning and are thankful for the new ones that are just getting into them.

trust me, i like fall out boy. they used to be my favorite band (until i heard paramore and fell in love with them :) ) i used to be madly in love with them. i just really dont like they way they sound now. if you walk around the mall you see a huge poster of them in the window at aeropostle. its kind of stupid. and there are like 50 fall out boy things at hot topic.. it just seems to me that they sold out a little bit.. just like green day. in a few years no one is going to remember fall out boy.. and yes.. its sucks.. they are just another trend.. and no one is going to remember them except the original, REAL fans. like us. and i like evening out with your girlfriend because its raw.. its them. i hasnt been enhance or anything in the recording studio.. well patrick doesnt enhance his voice.. but its their music that sounds good.. thats just me.. like mcr's first cd is their best because its so raw..

you got me there with the MCR thing...

that record still remains one of my top 10 favorite.

I still don't think Fall Out Boy have sold out,I think it's just too many people are now all OmGzzz Fall Out Boy,it's not like they can say "don't like us because you shop at Hollister and only started listening to us after Sugar We're Going Down was on the radio"

they can't exactly deny success.

• 2 weeks later...

new video up for Thnks Fr Th Mmrs. it's only up on their site, but people ripped it and put it on youtube because the server was going SUPER slow. it was taking like, 3 hours to view it. =/ anyways, here's the youtube link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zFG3FvPI4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_zFG3FvPI4

okay so i was watching the new video on youtube and reading the peoples comments made me sick. everyother one was PETE YOUR HOT, pete this, pete that. hes not the only one in the band and it sickens me. it kinda makes me not like them as much. idk if this is just me but does anyone else feel this way?

• 3 weeks later...