an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

dear bestfriend,

i know that we both have internet friends and we both love our friends dearly, but you're taking it way too far. it's pretty sad when you ignore your best friend who lives five minutes from you to go and talk to your other friend online for hours straight. i miss you, i feel like you're slipping away now. call me when you feel like caring about me again.

love, me.

Dear Mrs.VanHook,

I figured it out. I know you're on the top of the list to get laid off.

I swear to God, I will pay your paycheck if it means you get to keep your job.

It's not official yet, but deep down that I know it's going to be slim to none that you will keep your job. You have influenced my life, believe that. I won't let this happen to you...

love,

Erin

Dear The Used,

I can not fucking believe this.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuuck.

I was looking forward to seeing you guys so much..

FML.

A fan.

Wait... What? Did they break up? If that's the case, I'm throwing myself off of a bridge.

No thank gosh its not that.

They cancelled their upcoming UK and Europe tour and I had tickets to one of the shows.

I'm like heartbroken :cry:

It has something to do with them leaving their managment or something.

OH SWEET JESUS THANK YOU hahaha :willy_nilly:

But that really sucks :(:hug:

Anyways..

Dear Boy,

I'm not as witty as you. I'm definitely not as smart as you. But I really think we'd be great for each other. Please give me a chance?

-Holly

Dear Kyle,

stop talking about mrs.vanhook. her job is gone and i'm the only one who knows, and it's killing me. i know you don't know, and it's not your fault, but please just stop talking about it...

Erin

Dear Kids In Glass Houses,

I love you boys a lot already, but I'll love you even more if you play Good Boys Gone Rad and Sunshine. I'm pretty confident you'll do Undercover Lover and no doubt about it you'll play Easy Tiger, but play the other two and I'll freaking adore you. Oh and come outside Iain, Phillip and Joel, I've met Aled and Shay but want to meet you all this time! Yeah, I don't ask for much...

A fan.

Dear Caroline, Corey and Eliza,

I cannot wait until July 12th to see you. I miss you guys so much. Being in Chicago is so long away. I wanna pick you all up from the airport. I hope CeCe lets me. I'll probably cry when I see you all, considering I haven't seen you guys for a whole year. Thanks for the presents. They made me smile. And the cards made me cry lol. I love you guys, and miss you soooo much <3

rachel.

Mom,

SHUT UP!you're the one always make me cry

you started shouting at me like 20 mins ago and still shouting

FU.you talk like my clothes are everywhere in the room but my room is not messy

you don't get a thing!

I'm tired of being called guilty

FU,

B.

Dear guro,

to give a real laugher - it's because of a kerrang, specificly about this poster http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l1xzvv32Wg1qzivvzo1_500.jpg and i want it so bad, i've never wanted a fucking poster so bad as this, but now the online store where i used to get my k's doesn't deliver anymore for some reason and there's seriously no other place i can get it. :/ plus, the season finale of tvd next week.

ridiculous reasons i know.

- silly nut. :]