an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

dear you,

it's a shame what our relationship has become. we used to be so close. now we're nothing more but strangers living under the same roof.

ps. i hope you prove me wrong in the future, for your sake...and for dad's.

Dear You,

I'm seriously getting tired of your heartless attitude, you are so freaking self centered, it's not funny. It's always all about you, and I can't take it. And I hope you know this life isn't just filled with fun, and hanging out with friends. You can't party all your life, and poor poor you always complaining about having to go to church. Sorry it's not a place you can listen to your peppy Hannah Montana, seriously. I'm younger than you, and you are this immature?

dear asshole,

i wish you werent my friend anymore because you are so annoying. you are constantly in a bad mood. im sick of heearing you say "im over it'. shut the fuck up. you and your bf are so gross together. you both have no style whatsoever. you're a bitch 89 percent of the time and ive had enough. i cant wait for college so i can kiss your ass goodbye. stop fucking complaining about stupid things, i dont wanna hear it. im sick of you talking about how you "went the whole day without eating" cuz i dont give a fuck. its great how my family takes you every where and yet you repay us by taking your bf everywhere w/o an invite to me nor my sister. you're the rudest fucking person ive ever met. its unbelievable how you treat me, my sister and even my parents after all weve done for your poor, hypocrytical ass....so fuck you!

wow that was great

• 2 months later...

i hope there isn't already one of these, but i've seen threads like this on other forums.

pretty much you just write a letter to ANYONE (even if they can't read it).

It helps to get your feelings out. =D

i'll start:

dearest little brother,

stop crying.

i beat you in an effing thumb wrestle, get over it.

the end.

[:

EDIT: SHIT. i spelt 'opened' wrong in the title. what a douchebag.

can an admin edit or delete this? :neutral:

Dear you

I feel something. im not sure what it is, but the way you make me feel. you make me feel...beautiful. from the moment i met you, it felt like id know you for years. it was amazing. youre just...doing what everyone usualy does.. messes with my head a little. be straight with me. tell me where we could/might go. please. i just ... need to know.

love from

me

Dear Person,

I'm sorry i get so protective, but you worry me sometimes.

Just. Be. Safe.

and incase you're wondering, i still don't know what i want it to mean when you say you love me.

maybe we should just be selfish for once?

love you,

Emily.

Dear School.

I Hate You.

Emily.

Dear Homework,

I hate you more than school,

Emily.

Emily,

Stop writing letters and do your freaking homework.

From, yourself.

Dear World.

I am an Indian Prince. My father has just died and he has left me 5,000,000,000 rupees. I am saddened by his sudden and untimely death, but my people must be strong in these hard times. For undisclosed reasons, I need someone to accept the 5,000,000,000 rupees into their bank account and I have chosen you as many of my fellow Indians inform me you can be trusted. To make the transaction I will need all of your bank details.