an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear you,

I'm so confused...

I really don't know what to say...

I guess I'm sorry... but I don't know why, I haven't done anything and you have no idea whatsoever how jealous I am.

I'm not usually a jealous person so why do I care so much?

I hate what I've become, I can't even talk to the people I count as my friends... even if we have been talking for such a short time.

As you may or may not have noticed, I'm not talking tonight, I just know I'll end up saying something that makes no sense to neither of us.

Just stay happy yeah, I don't want to end up crying along with you again.

Scampi.

Dear you,

I'm so confused...

I guess I'm sorry... but I don't know why, I haven't done anything and you have no idea whatsoever how jealous I am.

I hate what I've become, I can't even talk to the people I count as my friends... even if we have been talking for such a short time.

As you may or may not have noticed, I'm not talking tonight, I just know I'll end up saying something that makes no sense to neither of us.

Scampi.

same at the moment.

Dear YOU.

How could you do this to me? I trusted you with everything.. every inch of my heart, I told you everything. I love you so freakin much.. i thought you loved me too. :nono:

What's the matter with you? Do you enjoy this? You said you'd never hurt me, did you mean that? Apparently not. I cannot belive this. I want to die pretty much.. you've killed me.

Love,

Sam.

dear you,

why do you have to move?

life would be so much easier if you were with me.

why cant you understand that i never intentionally wanted to hurt you.

well, that was a lie. i wanted to hurt you, like you hurt me.

i still love you, and i would do anything to have you back.

seeing you last night made me realise that.

you were my everything; probably still are.

Dear myself,

why do you have to drink and be nice to people?

start talking to them, even though they're your 'sworn enemy'

why did you have to hug them goodbye this morning - you werent even drunk!

(at that point anyway)

admit that you know you were wrong, and your friends were right.

you cant forget them just like that.

just admit that, whoever you talk to when you're drunk,

you end up making friends with them.

i hate you.

Dear you,

I'm so confused...

Scampi.

confusion is never good..:hug:

I hope I'm doing this correctly:

Dear person,

I love you, but I know you hate me. You are so beautiful and I'm so far from you, I know we never really talked, beside that one time when I was being an idiot, and that time you messaged me on myspace asking me to stop being creepy... It's been, what? Almost 6 years from when I first laid my eyes on you? I know you have a boyfriend, and I know that we both don't really know each other, besides names. But even if I was with you, we'd look weird, you're a petite 5 foot girl and I'm also short, but I'm still greatly overweight, so it would be weird. I know you're a year older than me, but you're what I look forward to when I go to school, even though I never see you in the halls. You've crossed my mind at least once every day for the past 6 years, and I need you, or at least talk to you. You are the one who has inspired me to write the music I do. I cant forget you and I never will. Every time someone tells me to "let go" I cant, I just cant... I also know I'm not the most popular kid in the world, you may consider as one of the kids in "the loser crew". I don't care, my feelings for you are still strong and I will never let you go. I love you!

~ Ernie

I also know I'm not the most popular kid in the world, you may consider as one of the kids in "the loser crew".

wow... talk about bullying... and ernie can i ask why didn't you make yourself more visible to that person ..cause you know maybe....she did'nt quite noticed you... i mean.. who does..(i have that same scenario except i am the bully one, she loves the one being bullied...:crybad:)

wow... talk about bullying... and ernie can i ask why didn't you make yourself more visible to that person ..cause you know maybe....she did'nt quite noticed you... i mean.. who does..(i have that same scenario except i am the bully one, she loves the one being bullied...:crybad:)

Oh she knows for sure that I exist, I did some awful things to her that I wouldn't repeat.

• Like 1

Dear self,

Why do you have to be so freakin' stupid? Why did you listen to them, let them get your hopes up so high, when you knew if they weren't right, you would be so dissapointed? And ofc that's what happened. You do suck.

And why do you have to be so clumsy, no wonder your knees is never gonna be better.