laura.RIOT!

:rotfl:

and you may get some rep back :D

that is weird though.......

hmmm....

they're long lost twins maybe? :roll:

:P

:rotfl: i'd say it's plausible!

haha. next time i speak to him i'll be like "hey Rob.. by any chance do you have a long lost twin you forgot to mention" ;-)

Dear Jen,

Quit letting the past hold you back. Your not worthless and you are going to amount to something. I know words hurt you and some people don't understand that the damage has been done. Don't let the man get ya down! Have faith in yourself! Screw everyone that doesn't have faith in you!

Dear Mother,

I would never in my life look at you as a real mother. Never. My real moms have been my two aunts and my grandma. You think just because I call you "mom" or "ma" that means i really mean it? No, it's just a rutine and maybe when I'm older, I'll call you by your first name.

You think i am happy with the way my, our, childhood went? Mines and my sisters, and how almost you killed grandma of a heart attack? You want me to remind you how much i hated and wanted to kill my little sister when she was born?

I am ashamed of not having a mom or dad i could ever look up to. You decided to be with your stupid boyfriend, who is a loser in every way, instead of your own kids? That's why we moved with our aunt mother, we hated you and the way you let that man abuse of you and how every time he said sorry you would go back with him, not taking in mind what me and my older sister thought.

There are so many things i want to say to you that i probably won't.

I do it for respect but dont ever expect for me to help you in any way.

You ignored us when we needed you and i dont care what everyone says about always loving or caring about one's mother because i wont.

I despise you and everything you've made us go through.

And now that my sister is old enough, works and gets money, you want us right?

Good luck with that.

I hate you.

Ana.

I'm in almost the same situation.

It pisses me off when moms say that "their kids come first"... whe nthey really only mean it when it's convient for them.

Dear somebody,

Don't you see that I'm here to help you? Don't say you don't need anybody because it' not true. You know best. I wish you believed me. I want you to tell me your problems, your secrets but on the other side I don't want to be a violator(?). And distance is nothing.

I hope you got this letter soon.

Betty

Dear somebody,

Don't you see that I'm here to help you? Don't say you don't need anybody because it' not true. You know best. I wish you believed me. I want you to tell me your problems, your secrets but on the other side I don't want to be a violator(?). And distance is nothing.

I hope you got this letter soon.

Betty

Is this to me?

If not sorry. :S

Dear you,

I loved you so much. How could you do that to me? I trusted you more than anybody. I gave up so much to be with you, and you didn't even care. I have so much to tell you, and I don't even know where to begin. There are so many things you need to know, so many things I feel like I deserve to know. You left me with nothing. It took me so long to get over you, to move on with my life. I was empty inside for soooo long. I thought I was going to die. I moped around for months and felt nothing.. absolutley nothing. You probably still don't even care.. but it's worth a shot, because I feel like telling you all of this, will make the situation alot easier. I still love you, I always will, you were my first love... Just I don't love you in the same way anymore. I want you to know, I forgive you, for everything.. If you still wanted to be my friend, I would graciously accept you back into my life... But as a friend only. For the longest time I pulled myself away from you because the pain was too unbearable. But I can honestly say now, that I can face you, and it doesn't even hurt anymore.. I've moved on, and I've found someone I truly truly love.. I think you'd be happy for me. And honestly, I want to thank you. Because if you hadn't tore me into, I would've never found this person.. So thank you.

I hope you read this, and I hope you know I mean every word of it.

Dear C,

I f**king hate you! I wish I never knew you!

I'll remind you: to you I've never existed! Don't call me! I'm gonna change my cellphone number...

Betty

Oh fuck, what happened Betty? :hug:

Dear you,

I loved you so much. How could you do that to me? I trusted you more than anybody. I gave up so much to be with you, and you didn't even care. I have so much to tell you, and I don't even know where to begin. There are so many things you need to know, so many things I feel like I deserve to know. You left me with nothing. It took me so long to get over you, to move on with my life. I was empty inside for soooo long. I thought I was going to die. I moped around for months and felt nothing.. absolutley nothing. You probably still don't even care.. but it's worth a shot, because I feel like telling you all of this, will make the situation alot easier. I still love you, I always will, you were my first love... Just I don't love you in the same way anymore. I want you to know, I forgive you, for everything.. If you still wanted to be my friend, I would graciously accept you back into my life... But as a friend only. For the longest time I pulled myself away from you because the pain was too unbearable. But I can honestly say now, that I can face you, and it doesn't even hurt anymore.. I've moved on, and I've found someone I truly truly love.. I think you'd be happy for me. And honestly, I want to thank you. Because if you hadn't tore me into, I would've never found this person.. So thank you.

I hope you read this, and I hope you know I mean every word of it.

:hug: