an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Lahni,

True love is hard to find...so I guess they seem to always be the ones who can't be with physically. :/

Boy,

Sign on MSN tonight plz.

Lara,

i guess so.. ive been in love 3 times,

one in america,

one here

and the one now is in ireland

but nothing comes easily.

i had them,

but i stupidly let them go.

probably the biggest mistake of my life..

Dear somebody,

I'm so happy without you. I don't need you anymore. You just wasted my time. You just pulled my energy. I was exhausted. I'm happy because I know you're not there and you will never disturb me. And it fills me happiness. Thank you so much for fading away!

B

Dear ,

It's weird how much things how changed this last year. You're really not the person i met. Why have you changed so much? All those times you've said that you don't like the people that only tries to fit in, and be popular. I'm sorry to say that you've become one if them. I don't think we're ever gonna be as good friends as we used to be, and i'm sorry about that, but it may be for the best, for both of us.

Guro

Dear ,

It's weird how much things how changed this last year. You're really not the person i met. Why have you changed so much? All those times you've said that you don't like the people that only tries to fit in, and be popular. I'm sorry to say that you've become one if them. I don't think we're ever gonna be as good friends as we used to be, and i'm sorry about that, but it may be for the best, for both of us.

Guro

I write exactly the same :(

Dear "friend",

You used to be so awesome, so real, now you're a bitch, sorry to say and you're faker than barbie. You don't seem to realize when you upset me, which to be honest it's all the time, i know i said it wasn't your fault that i done that, but it was, you drove me to it, i don't know why i keep running back to you and making out that it's my fault, coz it never is. Until i have the old REAL, HUMAN you back, to be really honest, i just can't stand to talk to you anymore.

Dear self,

you were doing well, don't let this slip up get you down. Oh and get rid of those crap "friends" please.

Dear other "friend",

why did you tell someone i was ignoring you ? wth! i've said hi to you everyday for the past 2 months and you've just blanked me. i've called you and you haven't picked up, i've sent email upon email and you never reply. what am i meant to do?

okay.

i'm done.

XD

Dear you,

I wish you could be more honest to yourself and to me about how you really feel. I just want everything to be good for you. I think you derve that, 'cause you are really amazing. I hope you won't try to be like all of your friends, i wish you'll just be yourself. And please don't do what you did one more time, 'cause that was really stupid of you.

You mean a lot to me.

Love,

Guro

Dear Mother,

I would never in my life look at you as a real mother. Never. My real moms have been my two aunts and my grandma. You think just because I call you "mom" or "ma" that means i really mean it? No, it's just a rutine and maybe when I'm older, I'll call you by your first name.

You think i am happy with the way my, our, childhood went? Mines and my sisters, and how almost you killed grandma of a heart attack? You want me to remind you how much i hated and wanted to kill my little sister when she was born?

I am ashamed of not having a mom or dad i could ever look up to. You decided to be with your stupid boyfriend, who is a loser in every way, instead of your own kids? That's why we moved with our aunt mother, we hated you and the way you let that man abuse of you and how every time he said sorry you would go back with him, not taking in mind what me and my older sister thought.

There are so many things i want to say to you that i probably won't.

I do it for respect but dont ever expect for me to help you in any way.

You ignored us when we needed you and i dont care what everyone says about always loving or caring about one's mother because i wont.

I despise you and everything you've made us go through.

And now that my sister is old enough, works and gets money, you want us right?

Good luck with that.

I hate you.

Ana.

Dear Mother,

I would never in my life look at you as a real mother. Never. My real moms have been my two aunts and my grandma. You think just because I call you "mom" or "ma" that means i really mean it? No, it's just a rutine and maybe when I'm older, I'll call you by your first name.

You think i am happy with the way my, our, childhood went? Mines and my sisters, and how almost you killed grandma of a heart attack? You want me to remind you how much i hated and wanted to kill my little sister when she was born?

I am ashamed of not having a mom or dad i could ever look up to. You decided to be with your stupid boyfriend, who is a loser in every way, instead of your own kids? That's why we moved with our aunt mother, we hated you and the way you let that man abuse of you and how every time he said sorry you would go back with him, not taking in mind what me and my older sister thought.

There are so many things i want to say to you that i probably won't.

I do it for respect but dont ever expect for me to help you in any way.

You ignored us when we needed you and i dont care what everyone says about always loving or caring about one's mother because i wont.

I despise you and everything you've made us go through.

And now that my sister is old enough, works and gets money, you want us right?

Good luck with that.

I hate you.

Ana.

oh Ana :(:hug:

i know what you mean, you're supposed to love your mum, but it becomes almost impossible after all the pain they put you through :hug:

Dear Mom,

I know i messed up last night but why do you makes me feel so bad. I'm not perfect, and i had a major panic attack. I cracked and the only thing that i could think of was hurting myself to make the anxiety go away. I know you don't understand, hell i DON'T understand. You don't have to freak out on me. I know i've had major issues with this in the past but i just slipped up. I'm NOT depressed and i'm not planning on doing it again. I'm like an recovering alcoholic that just slipped up. I'm still recovering and you need to remember that before you attack me. Put yourself in my shoes for once.

Dear you,

Stop being like this to me, you KNOW how much I care about you. I hope you're still planning to see me one day. This isn't fair at all, you and I both know it. Please don't let anything die. You don't know how much I care about you, I can't just say I'm in love with you, but there's something about you still. I like to be friends with you, you know that. Don't let me down (again.)

:(

Thanks

Dear Mum.

Seriously, you don't really know anything about my life, So stop yelling at me for looking sad. It only makes it worse y'know. Maybe you should ask me what's wrong next time.

Thanks. [:

Rob,

I'm so confused about you.

you are an amazing guy but i really don't approve of some of the things you do :\

It's weird, i know you've been in love before.. but i haven't.

I don't even know if this is love. But the thing is, I love you.. As a friend, Like A Brother, Maybe more? I'm stilll not decided on that.

I guess that's the hardest part.

x

Rob,

I'm so confused about you.

you are an amazing guy but i really don't approve of some of the things you do :\

It's weird, i know you've been in love before.. but i haven't.

I don't even know if this is love. But the thing is, I love you.. As a friend, Like A Brother, Maybe more? I'm stilll not decided on that.

I guess that's the hardest part.

x

O_O

Emily, that's so freaky, i'm in almost the exact same position, with a guy called Rob O_O

:rotfl:

:hug:

• Like 1