an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Grandpa,

I really can't believe it's 4 years since you died today. The time really is flying by, but at the same time, it seems like ages since i last saw and talked to you. I really miss you; How you stood on the porch when we were coming, ready to give the whole family a hug, how enthusiatic you were when you watched sport, how you always called every morning on my birthday to wish me happy birthday, how you tried to learn me how to fish and many other things. It really came as a shock on everybody when you died. I'm glad the last thing you heard from the family was when Magnus said: 'We all love you, Grandpa' I think that was good for you to hear, and especially when it came from Magus, 'cause i know how proud you were of him.

R.I.P Grandpa, I'll always love you,

Guro

Dear Grandpa,

I really can't believe it's 4 years since you died today. The time really is flying by, but at the same time, it seems like ages since i last saw and talked to you. I really miss you; How you stood on the porch when we were coming, ready to give the whole family a hug, how enthusiatic you were when you watched sport, how you always called every morning on my birthday to wish me happy birthday, how you tried to learn me how to fish and many other things. It really came as a shock on everybody when you died. I'm glad the last thing you heard from the family was when Magnus said: 'We all love you, Grandpa' I think that was good for you to hear, and especially when it came from Magus, 'cause i know how proud you were of him.

R.I.P Grandpa, I'll always love you,

Guro

aww! :cry: that's so sad!

dear Dad,

im not selfish. i just dont want austin and sissy to break my stuff. they already broke my last 2 Nintendo DS's and im not taking another chance with this one

Dear Person,

I can't stand you.

You're completely gorgeous, and you have guys on top of you.

You suck face with a guy every day.

Can't you be happy with what you fucking have?

You may not be skinny, but you're normal sized.

I'd rather be normal sized than to have people ask if I am bulimic.

Making yourself look like a slut isn't working either. You're making yourself seem like an idiot. Making out with 5 guys gets embarrassing. I don't even know you anymore. Why is it that when people bump into me, or step on my foot in the hallway, or pass by us at lunch, they say "Hi *Person*." But not "Hi Paulette"?

I'm sick of being your follower. I'm sick of being invisible. I'd rather hang out with someone else than a slut.

Dear Self:

Why are you always so annoyed with the world? Why are you always angry? Why can't YOU be happy? Why does everyone AND yourself have to criticize you? It's sickening. Why can't isn't your hair ever prettier than theirs? Why are you ignored? Why do people hate you because you're ugly? Is that a possible reason to hate someone? Because of their looks? Why didn't you confront her for saying something like that? You're useless, I swear.

dear whore,

you say you're a good friend, but you're not. that's why i stopped being friends with you LOONNNGGG AGO. too bad your new friends haven't learned by now. you're a selfish little skank who cries when she doesn't get what she wants. and when someone tells you you're wrong, or you can't do something, you just sit there like a retard and go "...whhaa?". stop being a slut and grow up. :D

dear friend,

i haven't seen you in so long. when you and my dad broke up, it was the worst day of my life. you were my best friend. i could tell you everything that i couldn't tell ANYONE else. you were like my twin, except i didn't abuse drugs and take my father for granted. you ruined him, and me. i know that sounds selfish, but i am selfish. i finally get over the fact that you aren't talking to me anymore, then you go ahead and add me on myspace, reminding me that you exist, but don't talk to me. WTF LADY. agh. idk, i'm getting better at it as time goes along. like if this was 4 months ago, or even 1 month ago, i would be bawling my eyes out right now. but i'm pretty stable actually. heavy breathing, but hey, i could hardly breathe earlier when i was watching the official paramore "let the flames begin" video. so don't flatter yourself. i want you to talk to me, but i don't. cause all you'd talk about is how you've been sober for a "blank" amount of days, and how your life is SOOOO much better since you left me and my dad. well at least my dad is stable enough to not live with his parents, and he keeping a freaking job. so what if he abuses drugs still and can't get food? there's a food shelf down the street where dad can get food for us, and he's still alive right? so there. his life isn't great, but he can take care of HIMSELF. my mom says to get over that i'll never see you again, but i can't get over it. and i never will. my life might be better without you, but you were my best friend, more than that, like the big sister i never had (which isn't so great to say since you were my dad's girlfriend), and my mom will never understand how close we were. hopefully my dad can find someone, someday to replace you, so he can be happier again, and my mind won't wonder off sometimes wondering if you still exist.

well i think i contributed to this thread.

yay :]

dear person

what have you done to me. you have no idea. why did you do it to me, you don't care about me anymore, do you? because i do, i love you. and i can never tell you even though you already know. but do you know i still do? do you know how much it affects me, how i think i'll never get over it? just when i start to think about you less you talk to me, you hint things, its like your playing the game again. you confuse me and i obsess over it again. then you don't speak to me and it hurts me, i dont know what you want from me, or even what i want from you. but i know i think about you constantly, i wish we were closer friends so i could tell you, and actually see you, its been about 8 months and in that time all we've had is a few online conversations. it kills me, so please, i don't even know what would stop me feeling like this..

dear self

why are you so hard on yourself? stop being so paranoid about everything, about what people are thinking of you. why do you obsess over your appearance so much, you don't need to spend so long on your appearance. why do you always wish you had a different life? why can't you be happy? why can't you let other people be happy without feeling angry at them?

Dear person,

You confuse the freakin' hell outta me, please make up your mind. Stop being such an ignorant retard and grow the hell up.

Dear other person,

What has happened to you? you wonder why people have started to ignore you, because you've changed and no, not in a good way, I for one have given up on you.

Dear self,

GET MORE SLEEP PLEASE.

[:

Dear Everyone,

Now, this is a story all about how

My life got flipped-turned upside down

And I liked to take a minute

Just sit right there

I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised

On the playground was where I spent most of my days

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool

And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school

When a couple of guys

Who were up to no good

Started making trouble in my neighborhood

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared

She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day

But she packed my suite case and send me on my way

She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.

I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad

Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.

Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?

Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, wine all that

Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?

I don't think so

I'll see when I get there

I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out

There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out

I ain't trying to get arrested

I just got here

I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near

The license plate said 'FRESH' and it had dice in the mirror

If anything I can say this cab is rare

But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8

And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'

I looked at my kingdom

I was finally there

To settle my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

-The Prince

Dear Friend.

I love you. i know your going to say love you too, but no,i REALLY love you. With all of my heart, and i swear ive never felt like this before. you give me a reason to wake up in the morning, and a reason to fall asleep at night with a smile on my face. I want nothing more than to hold you in my arms, or to kiss you. We've exchanged love you's before, but i want to do that every day, and look straight into your eye when i say it.

I wish you'd take the risk, i'd be prepared to take it, for all im scared of what could happen, i love you too much.

My heart is yours

x

Dear self.

Copy and paste that to her.

Dear Friend.

I love you. i know your going to say love you too, but no,i REALLY love you. With all of my heart, and i swear ive never felt like this before. you give me a reason to wake up in the morning, and a reason to fall asleep at night with a smile on my face. I want nothing more than to hold you in my arms, or to kiss you. We've exchanged love you's before, but i want to do that every day, and look straight into your eye when i say it.

I wish you'd take the risk, i'd be prepared to take it, for all im scared of what could happen, i love you too much.

My heart is yours

x

Dear self.

Copy and paste that to her.

Dear Ross, Copy and paste it!,

She must be the luckiest girl on earth, that was so cute ^^

Dear Everyone,

Now, this is a story all about how

My life got flipped-turned upside down

And I liked to take a minute

Just sit right there

I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised

On the playground was where I spent most of my days

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool

And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school

When a couple of guys

Who were up to no good

Started making trouble in my neighborhood

I got in one little fight and my mom got scared

She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day

But she packed my suite case and send me on my way

She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.

I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad

Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.

Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?

Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, wine all that

Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?

I don't think so

I'll see when I get there

I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out

There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out

I ain't trying to get arrested

I just got here

I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near

The license plate said 'FRESH' and it had dice in the mirror

If anything I can say this cab is rare

But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8

And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'

I looked at my kingdom

I was finally there

To settle my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

-The Prince

haha! win!

dear self

why are you so hard on yourself? stop being so paranoid about everything, about what people are thinking of you. why do you obsess over your appearance so much, you don't need to spend so long on your appearance, or workout a few times a day. why do you always wish you had a different life? why can't you be happy? why can't you let other people be happy without feeling angry at them?

dear self,

take note on what louise is saying. you're not the only one who feels the same as you.

dear person,

i say you're dead to me, and i hate you with everything i have, but the truth is, i actually still love you. i remember the first time i met you. it was my second day of school, and you arrived into music late and sat opposite me. as soon as you reached that door, i knew i loved you. i didnt even have to think about it, i just knew you were the one.

but i only realised yesterday why i still look at you when you randomly appear into my lessons, when i stare at you, and whenever jed looks, slag you off completely. i miss the times we'd go back to your house, and do whatever we felt like doing, and then you're dad coming in at 4:35 exactly, so we knew when to put out the fags and joints. i miss having a best friend around to make me smile when im down. you were the only person who could do that for me. i miss you telling me you love me, i miss when we used to go to newport, you'd always be by my side telling me how you wanted me to stay at your house, go back to yours and fuck around (no pun intended on that) or whatever else. i miss how i used to spend every fucking penny i had on you. i miss knowing that i could be myself around you, and you'd always tell me how much of a best friend i was. i miss laughing at your obscene jokes, and holding your hand randomly, just cos we could. i miss how, whenever i needed someone, you'd always be there for me. strangely, i also miss when you used to flirt with other people and i'd completely get angry and go around punching walls. i resent you, so much, but at the same time, i dont think i could ever forget you.

when you were in hospital, i refused to leave that town just incase anything happened to you. i even told the nurses that if anything changed wih her, i was the first person they called. i even went and nicked a whole new set of clothes, just so i could see you that day without my school uniform. thank god casey said i could stay at hers. it was a house party, and i didn't drink or get stoned, because i felt bad that you were stuck in a hospital and i was having fun. i couldn't do that to you. i only had 3 hours sleep tha night cos i was worrying about you the whole fucking time. nd ill never forget the time you told your dad to go out, so we could have 'alone time', even though we werent going out, and your dad actually left the house and gave us money. you were my everything, and i love you. i hate how i can never be your friend again either. you put me through so much pain and hurt in my life. i can never forgive you.

from the person who was always there for you, and if you needed help, still would be there for you.

dear self, again,

please remember not to think about her, and especially dont cry when you talk about her. it makes you look pathetic.

dear friend

are you pretending to be my friend cos im 2 years older than you and you think thats cool? we can hardly call eachother friends since ive only seen like twice this whole year and you live in the same town, but you're amazing to talk to. so why, after about a month of not speaking do you leave me a comment, then when i reply you stop talking again?

you act like a child. please grow up, i actually need you now.