2 new LJ posts.

Kristen

i thought stepbrothers ruled, personally. [01 Aug 2008|05:12pm]

hello loves,

5 days into the tour, 3 shows - 4th tonight in San Diego. i'm so stoked to be here. i spent yesterday in Los Angeles hangin with some friends. went to Amoeba Music! grabbed In and Out and saw Stepbrothers. what a great day off. (i guess i'm only capitalizing proper nouns, here).

so, the reason i'm posting today is actually to let you guys know that we are running a contest with Sweet Leaf tea. mmm so yummy! together, we are flying two winners out to our show at Central Park in NYC!!! keep looking out for details... either here or at http://www.sweetleaftea.com!

i have to go soundcheck, sorry this is so short - i'll be posting more regularly once we really get into the tour. thanks so much to everyone who's already come out to a show or has already bought tickets to an upcoming show. we're having a blast so far and it's only gonna get better.

okay, really gotta run! laterrr

hbombdiggity

-------------------

hi again. [02 Aug 2008|05:53pm]

[ mood | yeah sweet leaf ]

mesa, arizona is scorching hot!!! my pale-ness is in a state of shock. SPF 1000 alert!!! haha

i finally finished new moon today (2nd in the twilight saga). i have been struggling through it due to the on-off-ness of our touring state the past few months. i missed the breaking dawn party last night at borders... probably a good thing because i would've been so excited the temptation to skip right over eclipse and tear into breaking dawn would've overcome me and then what kind of mess would i be in?? so anyways, now i'm a chapter into the 3rd book and the 4th will be waiting on me when i get home. (i reserved a copy - YES!) i'm stoked for the twilight movie. i think it's gonna be really good. i'm definitely going to dress up as a vampire to go see it. wanna fight about it?

tomorrow is a drive day and we'll be headed somewhere between here and little rock to stay the night, before we have another day off in little rock. jeremy's taking us canoeing or something which i'm way too excited for. he's been trying to take us on that trip since 2004 when we started playing shows outside TN. we'll make sure to take some good pics of that for you guys. it's about time we update our myspace photo section anyways.

our first band BBQ is happening today at the fan club M&G. we are stoked. it's about time we organized these types of things. it makes it more fun for us and more personal for you guys, i think. i couldn't stand the tables or the lines... that's for a festival setting. for our own shows we'd like to think it's possible that we can always talk to you guys and have real connection on and off the stage. i know times change but... we'll keep resisting haha.

anyone out there hailing from manila, philippines? NFG is playing a festival or something there tonight with a whole bunch of other bands. if anyone is going... ransack the stage and give chad a big ol' bear hug for me. okay don't really do that... it's possible you could get into trouble, it's a pretty big festival. um let's see, there has to be another option. maybe a sign? "hayley says 'hi"??? umm... well, whatever, if you're going just have a great time! they're gonna be so awesome!!!

alright i'm out haha. that movie shooter just came on. marky mark wahlberg is tearin it up!

hayley

ossum as a massive possum.

chayley (yes i really did just type that) are really quite cute.

chayley...aww hahahah i love it :D

im still upset this final riot tour isn't coming to the UK but oh well..those are cool posts t4p :D

• Like 1

don't give up hope just yet, last night she said "This is the last big tour for Riot in the U.S."

they just may be doing one more european tour :)

she did?

i really am slow lol

well that does sound hopeful i really really want them to bring it to england it would be freakin' amazing :mrgreen::mrgreen: