Politics

lilley_1

LMAO

I was watching old Jimmy Kimmel show on TV and there was this guy who went to see Palin and theyr interviewed the people in there...

The best quote that one pro-McCain woman said; "If Obama will win he'll makes us all wear black clothes"

Cain supporters much be as insane as Cain himself.

Ronald Regan was old too, he was a good President.

Something fresh and new, yup, communism! :D

and america is succeptible to communism at this point too. when the economy's down, watch the fuck out.

that's not to say that it'll happen with the election of barack obama, far from it, but its just an observation.

and don't call us insane, please.

Opinion polls were leaning towards obama last time i checked, you know, it could happen.

I have nothing against Mccain, but the very thought of Sarah Palin being anywhere near that amount of power makes me want to go and hide under a rock in switzerland for the next 4 years.

McCain should win he deserves it.

Obama is all hype and people are voting for him out of some misguided "reparations". Hate that man and if he wins I can't wait to see the people reactions when his lies unfold.

Could be the first American president to be shot this millennium!!!

Annoys me when people call him black when he is halfcast and since when is that black? I know greek people who have a darker skin colour than this shithead.

• Like 1

Obama is all hype and people are voting for him out of some misguided "reparations". Hate that man and if he wins I can't wait to see the people reactions when his lies unfold.

Annoys me when people call him black when he is halfcast and since when is that black? I know greek people who have a darker skin colour than this shithead.

severe case of sunburn? ;-)

lol we had a mock election today at shcool. but its a conservative baptist christian school, so mccain won by a frickin landslide. on my ballot, they wouldnt let me write in anyone besides obama or mccain, so i couldnt vote for jesus like i was planning hahaha, so i voted for obama.

Obama, the closest possible thing to Jesus of course ;-):P

if sarah palin wins,

i will fly to america

find the bitch

and shoot her.

This almost makes me want McCain/Palin to win :D

I actually very much agree with this.