Politics

lilley_1

This is getting pathetic. I definitely would not have acted the way you guys are acting right now, because I am above that.

I don't like sarcasm, and using the laughing smilies, and continiously posting. There are better ways of expressing happiness. Grow up.

wow! Haha

atm doing that is the best way.

If you done like it stop looking at this thread!

Obamaobamaobamaobamaobamaobamaobamaobamaobamaobamaobama!

i think we have the right to celebrate. this whole thread has basically been republican. now its time for the demacrats to take it for a few pages.

you have to realise no matter who you support, this is going to effect history. your history, my history. this is postive for how we are growing about from our racist views!

This is getting pathetic. I definitely would not have acted the way you guys are acting right now, because I am above that.

I don't like the silly sarcasm, and using the laughing smilies, and continiously posting about it. There are better ways of expressing happiness. Grow up.

hey, hey lara..

HAHAHAHAHAHA

OBAMA WON.

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

• Like 1

wow! Haha

atm doing that is the best way.

If you done like it stop looking at this thread!

Obamaobamaobamaobamaobamaobamaobamaobamaobamaobamaobama!

lmao!

but i too am VERY happy :)!

What makes me laugh is that most of you are celebrating like you had some part in it, when you didn't even vote.

Are you serious? Just because someone didn't vote doesn't mean they're not apart of it. We're living through history, we have opinions and thoughts, that's enough.

I didn't feel like reading through the last 3495340 pages but I did read back a few. I can't believe some of the posts I read.

• Like 1

Are you serious? Just because someone didn't vote doesn't mean they're not apart of it. We're living through history, we have opinions and thoughts, that's enough.

I didn't feel like reading through the last 3495340 pages but I did read back a few. I can't believe some of the posts I read.

Yes I am serious. We can't really expect a Politics thread full of 14-17 yr olds to have valid opinions, and people are acting as though the election is going to have a huge impact on their life- taking things way too seriously or just celebrating like idiots by typing in size 50 font. It's so immature.

Congrats to the Obama supporters, and commiseration to the McCain supporters, this is sure to be a landmark in american history.

Emotions woulda been, and will continue to be, running high, and i just dont want anyone to start bickering or anything,

Just for fuck sake, there is no need for the size 350 font writing, i understand your happy, but theres a fine line between celebrating and rubbing it in peoples faces.

For what its worth, i fear for the guys life.

Yes I am serious. We can't really expect a Politics thread full of 14-17 yr olds to have valid opinions, and people are acting as though the election is going to have a huge impact on their life- taking things way too seriously or just celebrating like idiots by typing in size 50 font. It's so immature.

America is alot different to Britain when it comes to politics,

I dont normally disagree with you dude, but just because of what someones age is, it doesnt make their opinion any less valid than anyone elses