Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

I tried today. Everytime I talk to her, I'm in tears out of frusteration and anger and sadness.

I've been waiting 3 months for something to happen. And nothing has yet.

maybe you should let your head cool first..go somewhere quiet and then think and sort things out..that's what I usually do..i go to some place (like a meadow, anywhere quiet and close to nature) and then think about what's happened..:hug:

so me and my 'best friend' always go to the movies together cuz we love going

and we had planned to go tomorrow and i was so excited

but theres no one to take me because we're going to have the cars in the repair or something like that

and i told her i wasnt gonna go

and shes all like "what the hell?!"

and im like yeah well its not my fault

to which she just replies "yeayeasure"

i HATE it when she does that

sorry but youre being a little annoying bitch lately and sometimes you need to STFU for good.

Ever since I found this girl that I used to like on facebook, I cant stop thinking about her and it's making me sick because I just got over her after 5 years, I felt I loved this girl... Man, I don't want to see her face ever again...

Ugh. My brother and the border at our house just came home and apparently it's Let's Not Let Holly Use Our Stuff Day.

It was just sooo important that Colin HAD to have his CD player back and yet he never used it. And I'm totalyl gonna break my brother's $60 headphones right? Yeah, the only reason I broke his other ones was because I was pissed and they costed only like $3.

SERIOUSLY. Now I can't do ANYTHING involving sound on my computer.

lol. im supposed to get the full version with my phones software, but its one of those pissy wee disks that my pc spits out.

could try it on my sisters laptop i suppose - or i could just stop being a cheapskate and buy the proper version when i can, so i can actually take full advantage of this new phone!

grr.

Not feeling very well, I hope I haven't caught a cold.

I'm truly sorry but why the FUCK do people come to school when they're majorly sick, do they not realize how selfish they're being? "Oh but my classes!!" is not an excuse. You can check your assignments online and you can ask your friends and your teacher, you can e-mail either/both. This pisses me off, don't fucking do it, you have no excuse. You're just spreading the infection.

People here are so weird, and stupid...

<_<'

I keep having hot flushes, and sneezing every now and then. It's not fair! I don't want to be sick cause of some typical selfish bastard.

:(

Not feeling very well, I hope I haven't caught a cold.

I'm truly sorry but why the FUCK do people come to school when they're majorly sick, do they not realize how selfish they're being? "Oh but my classes!!" is not an excuse. You can check your assignments online and you can ask your friends and your teacher, you can e-mail either/both. This pisses me off, don't fucking do it, you have no excuse. You're just spreading the infection.

People here are so weird, and stupid...

<_<'

I keep having hot flushes, and sneezing every now and then. It's not fair! I don't want to be sick cause of some typical selfish bastard.

:(

There are people in the world who go to school when they are sick!?

I'm never bloody ill nowaday's, I would love to get the chance to miss school. :mrgreen:

There are people in the world who go to school when they are sick!?

As stupid as it sounds, it's true.

I guess it only happens in America. People are weird.

In my old school in England, the teachers would say (cause it's COMMON SENSE, RIGHT..) to not come to school cause you would be spreading the illness.

Fuck's sake. People are so stupid. IT BUGS ME!!!

(Yes I am British, sorry. XD)