Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Totally agree Dude! Im glad somebody knows what the hell im talking about.Can i ask, Are you an only child, or were you the oldest child?

Old sister, 3 years 11 months my senior, lives in Berlin currently. No other siblings

She's the successful one that finished university despite how much drugs she took and how much she drank.

Mind you I'm not angel and did my fair share of drinking and from time to time experimented with stuff, but compared to her I was an angel.

Yet I'm the one without a job and that didn't finish secondary college (to be fair, I had massive anxiety issues that led to an eventual mental breakdown last year) despite being a fair bit more intelligent than many of the kids at my school.

That in itself, could turn into a rant:p

There has been drama building up over a course of weeks now. Details aren't needed, but basically.. things came to a head today. It's nothing to do with me, yet I'm being dragged into it. My friend did something to help out another friend who is in trouble. Now the two of them have fallen out, big time. It's all just an unnecessary misunderstanding. We've had stress of work, we should chill out this week, but no.. it's all kicking off socially.

If it puts an end to the bad situation, that is good.. but now another has been created between the two friends. I spoke to each of them individually today, told them I'm mutal in all of this. I refuse to take sides, but I can understand both view points.

Now it seems I'm being forced into taking sides and I'm not even part of the fight. :nono:

Have been royally fucked around by someone, effectively ensuring the past year of hard work i have put into a certain project has been for nothing. not so much as an apology and basically got told it was my own fault. for fucks sake maannn i never commit myself to anything even resembling hard work and the one thing that matters to me when i do fucks up ? dudeeeee. :(

too. much. to. do.

i've sent off my ucas - FUCK.

i have so many video projects on the go i can't keep up and having issues transferring files onto my new mac - FUCK.

too many essays to write but i don't deem them important enough to even begin, but this will still get me into varying degrees of trouble - FUCK.

had that HPV vaccine today and my arm hurts like FUCK - FUCK.

my finger is still broken which just sucks - FUCK.

FUCK.

Apparently I'm not even welcome in my own living room anymore. Well excuse me, you twats. All I did was walk in and say "thanks for watching x factor without me" then they all started yelling on at me saying I don't like it anyway. Er, I specifically said I wanted to watch Wham week. Meh, fuck it. :-x

okay so my friend katie didnt answer her phone all day yesterday then her friend posted something on facebook saying "omg something happend to katie!". so me and my other friend think it was something bad. cuase no one was answering there phones and and we check and katies car wasnt outside her house or anything. me and my friend got really worried cuase it was unusal for them to not be answering all day. then today the two girls yell at me and my friend for calling them so much and being concered that she was okay. apparently we bitches for calling other people trying to figure out if something happend and becuase we called other people we spread rumors when all we were trying to do was figure it out. now they hate us for being concered. gosh i hate girls.

why must people care so much about what others think?! like really! other people's opinions shouldn't matter.

i care what people think. i honestly think it's naive of others to claim that they don't, and that others shouldn't. (not a personal dig, catie darling, just a general observation!)

i care what people think. i honestly think it's naive of others to claim that they don't, and that others shouldn't. (not a personal dig, catie darling, just a general observation!)

thats not exactly what i mean. i should be more specific.

i mean about opinions, if someone doesn't like the same things as you.

or if two peopel don't agree on something it turns into an argument.

and some people are just so paranoid that someone is talking about them and they like freak out and start apologizing right away and it turns out that they weren't even talking about that person (example lara, shes done that three times to me already)... btw that wasnt a stab at you lara i was just using it as an example.

Fair enough, i get you :) yeah for sure that's too annoying.

(p.s. that was a little bit stabby at lara. just for the record. D: )

p.p.s. i'm blatently going to make things worse here BUT I JUST CAN'T STOP MYSELF :( my life is lacking drama lately so i need the internet to get there for me. hmmn. issueees jah.