Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

I've just had a totally retarded arguement with my mam and it's seriously pissed me off. All over going to town tomorrow, wtf. I want to go see my cousins tomorrow, but NOOO. I have to get offline, get up early tomorrow and go to town with her and my sister. I absolutely despise shopping anyway, nevermind in snow with them two.

Apparently all I do is lie, 'cause I told her I WOULD go to town with them and it's the third time I've said I'd go somewhere and didn't. The only other example I can think of is that I was going to go out today, but SHE WOULDN'T LET ME. I never lie, I'm always truthful and where does that get me? Deeper in the shit.

Can she not just chill out? It's almost Christmas! And my sister had the cheek to butt into the arguement and start yelling at me. IT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH HER. :-x:nono:

UH OH SPAGHETTIO!

The thing I hate most about Winter is the curse that comes along with the snow, Each time I'm in front of a line of traffick or even just around a lot of people I tend to slip on my ass.

I remember walking home from school one day and some good looking chick was looking all pretty and such messing with her hair and she slips so hard on her ass! XD I heard that tihs.

i'm such a scrouge, i really dont like this time of year. winter makes me feel shit. i'd like to go out tomorrow night, but i can't since my sisters on night shift. it doesnt look as if i'm gonna have anything to do for the bells either because shes working dayshift on new years day (yes, i rely on my 23-year-old sister a lot for my social life) and im assuming all my 'friends' are doing there own thing.

oh and my instructor cancelled my riding lesson (for the third time) today. yeah tbf she cant get up here cause of the weather, but im still pissed. she's not back on my yard til the 5th and my dads paid her £200 upfront for a batch of lessons, and she still owes us like half of that time. its already been about a month since i last had one from her.

moan, moan, fucking festive moan.

this ice really needs to fucking melt.

every day on my way to and from school I almost fall about 23902783 times.

I feel unsafe to walk on the sidewalk.

I feel unsafe to walk on the side of the street because the cars are sliding.

RAWR.

this. for fucks sake, I had to walk a big part of my way to work because I'd go flat on my face with my bike.

melt, fucker.

this. for fucks sake, I had to walk a big part of my way to work because I'd go flat on my face with my bike.

melt, fucker.

I know! I can't even fucking get to school!

Neither can anyone else!

They extended homeroom by a half hour for the past 3 days because everyone can't get there on time!

If you even move a tiny bit fast, you fall flat on your ass.

we cleared an area on the deck for him

Aha, that has to be funny to watch though lol :D

In the country of bikes it's unbearable, haha.

I can get anywhere, but nooooo where fast.

A 20 minute ride took me 40 minutes tonight.

That sucks!

My school is a few blocks away.

What is normally a 5 minute walk is now 20 minute walk.

Fucking Asda aka My work place.

Customers are the rudest fuckers i have ever came across. Its fucking pandemonium in there right now. You cant move cause people and trolleys are just EVERYWHERE.

Kids, Gran, Parents, Families, Trolleys, Bags. argh.

Fuck Supermarkets at christmas time!

Fucking Asda aka My work place.

Customers are the rudest fuckers i have ever came across. Its fucking pandemonium in there right now. You cant move cause people and trolleys are just EVERYWHERE.

Kids, Gran, Parents, Families, Trolleys, Bags. argh.

Fuck Supermarkets at christmas time!

People are rude around Christmas time, no doubt about it. My favorite is when you're standing in line and the person right behind you is inching closer and closer to you, almost digesting you. That was always the straw that broke the camel's back for me, resulting in my oh so polite, "You're not getting there any faster by being right in my a**, so MOVE BACK."

Aw god i know. People see i have a big metal cage of stock, yet they still stand in my way or put their trolleys in the way and just stand there and look at me.

The best is complaining about no stock in... when the person is doing their shopping at 9pm. WTF do they expect, seriously?! ITs 9pm, 2 days before christmas, do you fucking expect the shelves to be full?

Fuck everyone at christmas, seriously.

Table of 8 had their christmas meal today, and refused to pay for their 4 course meal and they are "never ever coming back" because we forgot the pigs in blankets on their plate. IT'S A FUCKING COCKTAIL SAUSAGE WITH A BIT OF FUCKING BACON YOU DICKHEADS. We're not even a "proper" restaurant, WE ARE A FUCKING PUB.

And on the way home i hit some ice and spun my car. Like, i'm fine my car's fine, but fuck that was scary.

Fucking hate christmas, man.

Fuck everyone at christmas, seriously.

Table of 8 had their christmas meal today, and refused to pay for their 4 course meal and they are "never ever coming back" because we forgot the pigs in blankets on their plate. IT'S A FUCKING COCKTAIL SAUSAGE WITH A BIT OF FUCKING BACON YOU DICKHEADS. We're not even a "proper" restaurant, WE ARE A FUCKING PUB.

And on the way home i hit some ice and spun my car. Like, i'm fine my car's fine, but fuck that was scary.

Fucking hate christmas, man.

russell howard much?