Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

OMFG. i just need to vent.

so fucking tired of this shit! quit being so damn repetitive! you know as much as i do that your words dont mean shit to him, so just please save your breath!

arghhh!

---

rant over.

I'm so stressed out right now. :???:

Today i woke up to this text:

'This is serious. You have to tell Hanne. If principal ask you if you've seen me and joakim take money from the cantine, you have to say no. Or else the police is gonna come get me and jokki. from Jørgen'. So right now me and my bestfriend is in the middle of something that prolly is gonna turn in to a case for the police. I have no idea what to do. I showed my teacher the text, cause some of my other friends had already told him that they had stolen money. And it's actually quite an amount of money too. I would guess that both of them have taken about $225 each. And one of them have been caught stealing before. If it comes out that it's us that told the teacher we will be the most hated persons at school. Cause the guys are like the most popular. I don't wanna be hated by the whole school, and i don't want them to be taken by the police, but they have to learn. On top of that i have three projects and pre-exams. My head is on it's way too explode of everything. I'm sitting shaking because it's so much going on. :(

Fuck everything and everyone atm. Why does everything have to be so complicated?

i know how it feels like having so much things going on :( but yeah, at least you did the right thing :hug: i hope they won't find out

wow guro omg :hug:

at least you did the right thing...:???:

i know how it feels like having so much things going on :( but yeah, at least you did the right thing :hug: i hope they won't find out

Thanks guys:hug:

And i'm 90% sure they're gonna find out. I'm pretty sure some of the girls who wants to be popular so bad and have recently started to hang out with them, overheard us talking to our teacher. So that means they're gonna tell them. The guy who sent me the text actually asked me today if i had gotten it. I just said mhm, and tried to walk away, but then he got all: You can not say it! They'll get us.

Not fun! :???:

Annoying cousins. They're sweet for an hour but then it gets to the stage where you just want to shoot everyone.

Finally they've left and it's almost 8. Great! :roll:

Plus, my aunty went on my computer for something which is fine, but my msn randomly signed in so my cousin and a friend (neither of which I've talked to since.. New Years) had been waiting 40 minutes for a response. They probably think I was ignoring them now. Gr.

it has just occurred to me that i left my memory stick with every single ounce of my english and media coursework on it, in a computer at school.

shittyfuckshitfuck.

it better not have been jacked or i will cry and then go on a killing spree then cry some more and fail my a levels.

i wish i hadnt said yes to working at my aunt's place.

i should be with my best friend right now but i cant cuz i have to go early to my aunt's store. =/

was suposse to have a great birthday weekend but i guess not ugh