Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

i called out of work friday, which really made my managers mad.

now i have to go face them in 3 hours. and one's the owner of the entire chain, and he's gonna killll me.

and to make it worse, since what happened to my car, i have to walk there. and since its really hot i'm gonna probably be sweaty and gross by the time i get to work :nono:

It started to snow again. Make up your mind already, this is getting ridiculous! One day it's like summer, sun shining and birds singing and the next it's like being in the Antarctica without the penguins! :willy_nilly:

(Indeed. Contrary to popular belief, we don't hold penguins as pets here in Finland)

I'm fed up of people treating me like shit or pretending to like me or trying to be nice but they really think I'm a bitch or they be cruel and say stuff about me behind my back

fuck's sake can't people be honest. ignore me or whatever I'm fed up of being alive can't people just be nice for once...

I'm fed up of people treating me like shit or pretending to like me or trying to be nice but they really think I'm a bitch or they be cruel and say stuff about me behind my back

fuck's sake can't people be honest. ignore me or whatever I'm fed up of being alive can't people just be nice for once...

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

ow.

anyways, i hate boys.

i really like one, and i dont know if he's leading me on or he really means the stuff he says. and than my bestfriend likes him also.

im tired of her bulllshit. because of the fact that allll of the guys i've liked she has liked. and they end up getting with her, cause she steals them away. and im so tired of her shit.

help me, :/

oh gosh im with you there on the 1st part

and the 2nd part with the friend has happend to me too

but idk how to help u cuz i just got really mad at my best friend then i wa slike wow i cant handle being mad at her and then was just friends with here even tho it kinda bugged me but i eventually got over it.

that doesnt help but haha yah

yah well did u tell her exactly how u feel about him?

yah ive had boys lead me on alot so i know how u feel.

well i dnt think u shouldnt be friends with her cuz of that just idk maybe dont be as close with her idk =/