Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

are you trying to say you dont know if youre going out with this girl or not? lol

haha no.

I meant that I can't figure out if this girl has a boyfriend or not because it says she's "married" on her bf.

And that I shouldn't really complain since I do the same thing.

Can't make a song if my life depended on it.

Guitar is easy, I could make a lot of songs that way but to put vocals along side with the guitar playing I'm doing? not cool. There's no way I could play those live. Singing and playing at the same time I can't do that. F U Jack White!

There was one point in time years ago when I believed that I would y'know actually get somewhere with this? I'm sure I might but everyday just seems one step closer to realizing I won't even do anything. Three years and I haven't even made one guitar song I'm proud of. nvm vocals. I haven't even perfected a voice yet. I know how to warm it up, It's just singing notes. It's like I sing the way a guitar sounds with a slider.

PracticepracticePRACTICE.

Ugh. Last night I found out my sisters boyfriend had broken up with her. They've been together for 4 years and they live together. It just sucks so much, because I love her to death and I hate to see her going through this. She's kind of a mess. Everything is at the moment. They live in Oslo, and we live about 2 hours from there. She just got a new job, but now she doesn't know what to do. Because she can't afford an apartment by herself there. She came home this morning and she's barely said a word since. She might have to live in my uncle's apartment for some while, till they at least clear things up with the apartment and stuff. I really don't like this guy right now. I guess love really does suck a lot at times.

Everything sucks right now.

. The weather is getting really pathetic and slightly unbearable

. I never seem to be in a good mood nowadays

. I have a Chemistry and Physics GCSE in a week which I'm not ready for

. My friends seem really distant

. I feel unattractive ALL THE TIME.

. I'm always exhausted no matter what time I go to bed and it's starting to take it's toll.

Argh, so many negatives. Not good...

Everything sucks right now.

. The weather is getting really pathetic and slightly unbearable

. I never seem to be in a good mood nowadays

. I have a Chemistry and Physics GCSE in a week which I'm not ready for

. My friends seem really distant

. I feel unattractive ALL THE TIME.

. I'm always exhausted no matter what time I go to bed and it's starting to take it's toll.

Argh, so many negatives. Not good...

That plus 11 tests in the next 7 schooldays.

:hug:

:hug: :hug: for Guro and Demi.

My parents are getting more interrogational everyday. I knew from the start that it was going to be difficult to have an older boyfriend who is friends with my sister, but do they have to make it so difficult so soon? I at least wanted one nice summer with him before all hell broke loose. I can understand why they may worry, but seriously, there are way worse things I could be doing and people I could be spending time with than him. I just wish they could see how great he is to me and that he just wants to make me happy. I have every intention of staying with him. If this thing fucks up, I want it to be down to us, not my parents.

i think they'll worry to begin with because hes older, but i think in time, when they see yous spending time together, see how nice a guy he is and see how happy he makes you, they might come round :)

for my college program, i'm doing clinicals 2 days a week at a hospital, this and last semester i'm at a hospital with the worst techs in the world! nursing students have passed through this floor on their rotations and say the x-ray dept is the worst in the entire hospital and wouldn't be able to stand another days rotation, let alone 16 hours a week. today was the first day back to clinicals for the semster. i'm already on this one techs' shit list again. just like last semester. she's philly white trash and literally scopes out reasons to get me and the 2 other students in this hospital in trouble. then when the CI (clinical instructor) comes to visit us, this tech runs over to the CI and goes and gets us in trouble.

today i asked a simple question b/c i forgot something, since i haven't been there for a month. this tech was going off on such a tyraid saying i'm breaking protocol already and i shoudl know this, i'm in my 2nd semester so its not that hard, i should have known this since week 1, etc. she was so out of line that the other techs were screaming at her for being such a deuche. and when i asked her to observe me taking an x-ray on a patient that i haven't tested on yet, she was like "no. go ask someone else." with an attitude. this BETTER not effect my grade >_<

Uhh, Guro, you're aware that Landover is a parody website that's meant to be humorous?

The Landover website has only existed since 1993, you guys don't seriously believe it's actually a church that's been around since 1620?:rotfl:

Haha, no I had no idea I've never seen it before and I didn't even see that it said it was a church since 1620 ;p

I have to pay $200 today just do sit in a car and tell a instructor when to turn on the different lights on the car today. The whole license "procedure" here in Norway is ridiculous. :nono: + I'm sick. ugh.