I'm getting sued for illegally downloading - HELP!!!

Ross

I've been downloading for years now, as most here know thanks to the "Music Request" thread, and everything was going fine. I only shared my music with people that asked for it. I'd just upload it to Sharebee or something. I've been downloading pretty much everything. Dr Dre, Brand New et al. You'll all know my music taste by now.

Today I go out to my mailbox to find an letter from the 'RIAA'. I flipped shit and opened it up to find a pretty harsh letter from the RIAA, telling me that they are going to sue me (what should I do?). I called up my mom and my mom got scared she said "you're moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air". I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said 'fresh' and had dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "nah, forget it, yo homes - to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to a house about seven or eight, I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes, smell you later". I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.

fresh-prince-of-bel-air-will-smith2.jpg