Is Paramore Your Favourite Band?

EasyTarget

In terms of "lasting appeal", definitely. I go for months without listening to them, but my favourite bands aren't defined by how much I listen to them, they are defined by how strong of an effect their music have in me. By that definition, Paramore sits somewhere in my top10 which isn't a real list but more like a group of my favourite bands. I can't think of a top5 list at all.

Hell, if I only listened to my favourite bands, I wouldn't have time for anything else. :)

i agree with this

i really dont even listen to paramore that much anymore because if i did i would get so bored with it tbh

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pssssh like what :shifty:

Dr. Dre - The Chronic: Re-Lit & From the Vault

Boys Like Girls - Love Drunk

Jay-Z - the Blueprint III

Thrice - Beggars

AFI - Crash Love

R. Kelly - Untitled

Muse - The Resistance? (I dunno what it's called)

Lastly;

Brand New - Daisy

Dr. Dre - The Chronic: Re-Lit & From the Vault

Boys Like Girls - Love Drunk

Jay-Z - the Blueprint III

Thrice - Beggars

AFI - Crash Love

R. Kelly - Untitled

Muse - The Resistance? (I dunno what it's called)

Lastly;

Brand New - Daisy

Are you actually fucking kidding me?? You actually listen to that pre-pubescent shit?? Fucking hell, major respect lost, Ross!!

Are you actually fucking kidding me?? You actually listen to that pre-pubescent shit?? Fucking hell, major respect lost, Ross!!

It's good for what it is; disposable pop-rock. I'm not going to try and claim it's particularly groundbreaking or innovative cause I know it's not, there's no harm in listening to something as throw-away as that.

In terms of "lasting appeal", definitely. I go for months without listening to them, but my favourite bands aren't defined by how much I listen to them, they are defined by how strong of an effect their music have in me. By that definition, Paramore sits somewhere in my top10 which isn't a real list but more like a group of my favourite bands. I can't think of a top5 list at all.

Hell, if I only listened to my favourite bands, I wouldn't have time for anything else. :)

I completely agree.

I mean. If I spent 100% of my time listening to Paramore, I'd get pretty annoyed.

And if I do listen to Paramore, I listen to AWKIF.

But by the time bne comes out, I'll listen to it like two times non-stop then drop it and listen to something else.

There's so much more things to listen to. I wouldn't want to just zoom in on one band and miss out on other amazing bands.

No, Paramore has never been my number one favourite band.

They used to be my second favourite, but over time, things change.

Boys Like Girls will always be my favourite band. I can't describe how much they mean to me.

Having said that, Paramore is about #6 favourite, I think. :)

But pretty much Band fave #3,4,5, and 6 are kinda equal.

they have been my favourite ever since i found out about them. through listening to paramore, i have discovered other bands that have become my other favourites, such as all time low. they mean alot to me, not only because i think that their music is good, but because listening to their music has gotten me through tough times. i can relate to their lyrics and feel as though some of the things that hayley sings about are experiences i have been through myself.

so yeah, favourite fo'sure (:

My favourite band tended to change alot but they've been number 1 on my list for about a year and a half so I can definetly say they are my favourite band.

The main reason being that their music is so relatable because it is written by teens (well 3/5 aren't teens anymore but most of them were during AWKIF and RIOT!) and so teens can understand their music so much more.