Brick By Boring Brick Studio Version

Catie

Haha

I saw this on Youtube and was just about to go here and post something about it then remembered it was leaked. Then realised it wasn't! Such and awesome song!!

So make sure

To build your house brick by boring brick

Or the wolf's gonna blow it down

^^ Love the line ^^

It's an alright song but just not one of their best efforts and there is better songs on the album!!!

The lyrics are pretty weak on the whole and you've heard other bands do the same sounding song plenty of times before.

You're just going to love the album then :P

Ahhh damn.

i still think it's a fabulous song. i haven't heard the live version yet. where can i listen to it? just like a youtube video or something??

random: they are playing five hours away from where i live, on a saturday, at the same place i saw them for the first time ever in 2006. someone help me convince my parents to take me!!

i still think it's a fabulous song. i haven't heard the live version yet. where can i listen to it? just like a youtube video or something??

random: they are playing five hours away from where i live, on a saturday, at the same place i saw them for the first time ever in 2006. someone help me convince my parents to take me!!

The Norva? I'm going to that show, hope you can make it!

It's pretty good....more sophisticated than RIOT! but I'm still not super excited...I guess I'm just kinda over this band.

So you post in all the Paramore threads...why?

Anyway, LOVE this song. When I first heard it, I was so blown away by how different it sounded from what I expected - you read the lyrics and expect something so different from what it sounds like...

One of my 3 favorite songs on the album the first time I heard it...

So you post in all the Paramore threads...why?

Anyway, LOVE this song. When I first heard it, I was so blown away by how different it sounded from what I expected - you read the lyrics and expect something so different from what it sounds like...

One of my 3 favorite songs on the album the first time I heard it...

In the hope that I'll hear a song that re-ignites my interest. Problem?