4Play Paramore Special

x-Decoy

it was great. poor hayley was hoarse though, im guessing they filmed this after the islignton gig, cos she said she literally had no voice left in a twitter.

was amazing all the same though :)

they went to paris not long after the gig though

it was either the day before or the day before that lol, cause my friend met her just as they finished filming it

and he asked her who she was and if paramore was a tv show :shifty:

Damnit!! Just posted a thread on this then found this. Typical of me!

Anyway, really liked it! Hayley's voice was a little hoarse but she still sounded brilliant. Loved a proper live recording of Where The Lines Overlap!!

And about Jeremy's photographs... It was funny but I was a little creeped out at the same time.

Here is the performance of Ignorance from the show. It's been cut down slightly from the one on the full show but it's still good. I think this was a preview or something from the 4Music site since it appeared on Youtube a couple of weeks back.

i've seen ignorance, but i'd like to see whole performance.

Here is the performance of Ignorance from the show. It's been cut down slightly from the one on the full show but it's still good. I think this was a preview or something from the 4Music site since it appeared on Youtube a couple of weeks back.

Thank you! :D Love it <3

//and that channel4.com version isn't available here surprisely x) :<