The Taylor Thread

too bad he deleted his myspace, he had good music on it. but yeah it's understandable. i went on it once and like 20 girls were asking what the octopus was like...there's only so many ways you can say slimy.

hahahahahahahaha this made me laugh. =]

yea, i think it's cool when people in band's have personal myspaces, but like, in this case, when people add it then go all nutso on them (like, acting super stalkerish), it's like .... super creepy, and if it were me, i would delete it.

hahahahahahahaha this made me laugh. =]

yea, i think it's cool when people in band's have personal myspaces, but like, in this case, when people add it then go all nutso on them (like, acting super stalkerish), it's like .... super creepy, and if it were me, i would delete it.

Yeah...I think it's just impossible for them to maintain public myspaces at this point...they get so much traffic and attention that it's got to be hard as all get out to keep up with...

hahahah wow. he really does go nuts with the headbanging/throwing. he literally was just like, whipping it around. can't be good for the neck. for me, that would probably require like, weekly chiropractor visits, hahah.

but then i think, maybe because his hair is relatively short, he feels the need to make up for the lack of hair movement with more violent headbanging.

hahahah wow. he really does go nuts with the headbanging/throwing. he literally was just like, whipping it around. can't be good for the neck. for me, that would probably require like, weekly chiropractor visits, hahah.

but then i think, maybe because his hair is relatively short, he feels the need to make up for the lack of hair movement with more violent headbanging.

haha valid point there.

Guest texasrocker

it used to hurt me but now it doesnt. you get used to it. and it is really fun. when we go out and play a show stuff like that always gets the crowd into it more.