The Taylor Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Well this thread needs some more Taylor pics I reckon. :P

100_0475.jpg

100_0496.jpg

100_0478.jpg

His head turned into the sun! :willy_nilly:

As you can see, there's some other people in a couple of these, but I'm sure you're only looking at Taylor, right? ;D

These are from the Newcastle gig on the 14th Feb...during That's What You Get Hayley just walked over to Taylor and patted him on the cheek...was rather amusing. :rotfl:

i love when hayley does the little shoulder thing during twyg beside taylor (this isnt my picture)

ex. http://www.paramorefans.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=434&pos=2

YESS! me too btw, its actually my favourite part of the show ahahaha, i normally always get a video of it... just that 4 second part ahahahaha.

YESS! me too btw, its actually my favourite part of the show ahahaha, i normally always get a video of it... just that 4 second part ahahahaha.

ahh omg i thought i was the only one!! haha that is really my favorite part too..besides let the flames begin ending...

heres my video from nov 29 at toads place i love when taylor goes crazy :)

but i think i like the new ltfb ending even more <33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

^ yeah..we've talked about it before. I think he fits in well with the rest of them, but we will just have to see. I would love for him to be a permanent member, i think we all would. everyone seems to love him. in my opinion (not that i dont dislike hunter or anything, because i loved him when he was in the band) but could anyone honestly see him fitting in with the band right now..like style wise and everything (sorry to suddenly change subjects..and i dont really want to spam, but somehow this all relates)

another picture..i love how he is just chillin there not even looking at the camera<3

paramore_with_fans--large-msg-12069.jpg