US fall tour with the starting line

kris10

well i dont think you guys have to worry about venue size quite yet. i mean i really don't think they're going to make the jump to arenas right now. i mean cartel and boys like girls are more well known than them and they're still playing at like house of blues size venues.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i dont think you guys have to worry about venue size quite yet. i mean i really don't think they're going to make the jump to arenas right now. i mean cartel and boys like girls are more well known than them and they're still playing at like house of blues size venues.

Yeah, your right. I don't think anybody has a reason to worry quite yet. Maybe in a couple years but even then, it all just depends on how far RIOT! takes them.

and if they start in NJ, then hopefully they will come to philly second!:mrgreen:

i definitely hope they come to philly early in the tour!!!! it would be nice to get one of the first shows. although with TSL being on it, i'd expect them to want philly to be towards the end. yaknow, like a nice warm "welcome home." but who knows? i just want the dates to be announced.

My guess is that you're looking at large clubs (2,000 capacity) or small theatres/arenas...they'll probably be looking for places that hold 2,000-4,000, depending on the market/area they're in.

Just a guess...

And yeah....BLG has made the crossover to Top 40 radio with The Great Escape...but Misery Business is Top 10 in airplay (#9 as of today) on Alternative radio, so Paramore's not exactly tiny anymore :)

My guess is that you're looking at large clubs (2,000 capacity) or small theatres/arenas...they'll probably be looking for places that hold 2,000-4,000, depending on the market/area they're in.

Just a guess...

And yeah....BLG has made the crossover to Top 40 radio with The Great Escape...but Misery Business is Top 10 in airplay (#9 as of today) on Alternative radio, so Paramore's not exactly tiny anymore :)

:(

im gonna miss clubs.

that could b a reason why there probably not playing at anahiem hob.

I'm hoping its not a school night whenever my date will be. But if it is I hope there's no school the next day. AHHH I'm panicking.

when i was in school i always freakin hated that....but when i got up to a junior or senior my parents didnt really care lol...hope it gets the same for you when you get up there...

I'm hoping its not a school night whenever my date will be. But if it is I hope there's no school the next day. AHHH I'm panicking.

I know because, if it's a school night then there's no way my friends and my parents are going to let us go; regardless of who it is or how much we want to go.