Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

okay so you know i dont like you and i thought we would leave it at that. BUT NOOOO! you tell the girl i sit with a lunch to tell ME you say HI?! what the hell.

then you tell the kid who is prob the wierdest kid ever that i HATE you?!?!1 and you know what he talks abotu it all the time. what the hell!

urghhh

that girl i mentioned on here a couple days ago is still bugging me.

today, i was walking down the stairs & she slowed down right in front of me to give me direct eye-contact & a nasty look. i knew she wanted to try something, but luckily my friend mike (he's wicked tall & you can tell she was intimidated by him because she's like 4 feet tall & she's afraid of the guys :l) pulled me around the corner before she could do anything.

lol, You and the frying pan eh? anyways

So, Well....Life didnt go as planned....Definitely didnt go as planned, geez...I had 100 bucks, to spend, because it was allowance day, and all I seen with that money, was booze and weed right, I was sooo happy and so waiting to go...me and my mom (by the way, she doesnt know I smoke or drink) were about to go shopping....then she got a phone call from my brothers dad, Saying "Come over" so I let her leave, hoping this would be my chance so I could send my friend to get some...stuff....and then he didnt get here yet...so my brother came...and his pregnant gf and his two kids....and shes...she has to get the baby outta her lol...so then that completely messed me up, because I am baby sitting her baby(The one that wwasnt born) and shit..now im stuck here, waiting for my friends mom to show up, so I can go and withdraw my money...This just went...no good lol...karma?

So, Well....Life didnt go as planned....Definitely didnt go as planned, geez...I had 100 bucks, to spend, because it was allowance day, and all I seen with that money, was booze and weed right, I was sooo happy and so waiting to go...me and my mom (by the way, she doesnt know I smoke or drink) were about to go shopping....then she got a phone call from my brothers dad, Saying "Come over" so I let her leave, hoping this would be my chance so I could send my friend to get some...stuff....and then he didnt get here yet...so my brother came...and his pregnant gf and his two kids....and shes...she has to get the baby outta her lol...so then that completely messed me up, because I am baby sitting her baby(The one that wwasnt born) and shit..now im stuck here, waiting for my friends mom to show up, so I can go and withdraw my money...This just went...no good lol...karma?

dont you see that as a waste of money?? booze and weed? i dunno man, im against drugs too, i think its good karma.

• Like 1

ohhh boy lara!

so you have to go?!?!

you cnt jsut be like... "i have somthing important to do" ?

or get som1 to fill in for you?

btw looovvveee the avatar and sig!

Nope...plus, Amanda hasn't even got her tickets yet, and I can't go if she's not going.

And thanks SO much, I like my avy and sig too. :hyper: I love graphics <3

People who want to do bad things will get bad things happening back at them.

Eventually.

Whether it's in a few days or a few months.

so i had a softball game yesterday. and my coach was a total idiot to me, as always, but yesterday was much worse. i don't know why she thinks it's acceptable to bully around a teenager like this, because it's just plain wrong and an abuse of power.

so we were in warm-ups, and she hit me a grounder at second base that was way over my shoulder, and i had to run to backhand it. however, the ground was really slippery and my leg hyperextended and i just went down. she didn't ask how i was at any point following or during this time. so i got up and walked it off, and when i came into the dugout and heard the lineup, my name wasn't in it. i walked over to the girl who does the books and she told me that i got pulled out after i slipped and missed that ball. this was really the last straw. i went through the next couple of innings with a lump in my throat and when someone asked what was wrong i just cried like an idiot. AND WHEN I GOT PUT IN THE GAME I MADE TWO FRIGGIN OUTS AND GOT A HIT!! COLD OFF THE BENCH!!! i don't understand this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i'm really pissed off. she wouldn't tell me exactly why i was pulled out of the game, and this sort of thing happened last year as well. last year i just sat back and took it, because i was a sophomore. but this year my "replacement" (well, last year too) is just WAY worse than i am. my performance in previous games should be shining through here, and i don't get recognized for anything i do. ever. i feel like i'm being buttered up before the season starts just for her to let me down, and i think it's fun for her. i don't like being taken advantage of, and i'm not taking it anymore. if this continues to happen, i am walking off this team. period. i don't deserve to be treated this way after all the time and effort i put into this team.

sorry that was so long, but it's the next day and i'm still fuming.

aw thanks :). but she is an idiot. i can't stand how she treats me before and during the season. and people are just like "she just wants you particularly to do really well." and i'm like bullshit, if she wanted me to do well she would be motivating me, not screaming at me nonstop. and now i don't want to tell my friends and stuff cuz i'll get a "told you so" from all of them. high school sucks.

We had a male coach last year who had favor players. I sat on the bench almost the whole season. I practised my butt off but I didn't get any time. He only put typical girls to play... He sucked.

Christa, i know how you feel man !

I've played for my school Netball team for the past 5 years, and have put in so much extra time for the whole thing; umpiring games when teachers couldn't make it; organising events; organising the whole team when we were stuck in a District tournament with no coach/organiser in sight to tell us what to do etc. and it got to a point where they kept benching me for no apparent reason, with no explanation offered.

I'm like, okay, sure, i may not be the best player on the team (i'm sure as hell not the worst, though) but the amount stuff i've done might credit an explanation, at least.

Back on the team, now (or was, season's over now) but seriously, sitting there watching someone else playing MY position (really, really badly i might add) was soul-destroying.

^ that sucks! :hug: what is it with school coaches??? is it something in the water they drink..?

i hope that they somehow see what we're writing. their behavior needs to be brought to their attention. or SOMEBODY'S attention.

and i wish all this horrible life-ruining that my coach does really comes back to bite her in the ass. really, really hard. and i hope it leaves a big red mark.

i hate people who lie about their age to other people.

if they're planning on talking to them, you have to start by being truthful,

and not bullshitting about one of the easiest things to say.

gosh. :nono:

unless its in a joking way, that's fine. ;-)

• Like 1