Rant Thread III

thebrowncoat

my contact lense tore into 4 effin pieces this morning :crybad:

I can't even wear contacts because I'm too sensitive about my eyes to manage to put them in! They let me try for hours and I couldn't do it no matter how hard I tried. I guess I'll just get laser eye surgery once I'm old enough.

:crybad:

I can't even wear contacts because I'm too sensitive about my eyes to manage to put them in! They let me try for hours and I couldn't do it no matter how hard I tried. I guess I'll just get laser eye surgery once I'm old enough.

Ooof, sorry mate but if you can't get contacts in there's no way you'll get through laser surgery :willy_nilly:

Ooof, sorry mate but if you can't get contacts in there's no way you'll get through laser surgery :willy_nilly:

I believe they put clamps (that sounds more gruesome than what they're probably called) on your eyes so you can't close them. So I should be able to get through it, provided they don't mind me screaming.:willy_nilly:

when i went for the trial i was trying to get them in for about 40 minutes. it still takes me about 25 minutes each morning just to put them in, and sometimes i have to take them to work to do it there because putting them in makes me late for work. i've only had them for 3 weeks and i'm no better at putting them in. now i tore it. i barely even touched it =/ i'll go tomorrow and tell them.. they aren't going to like me though cos i had an appt on friday and didn't show up =/

when i went for the trial i was trying to get them in for about 40 minutes. it still takes me about 25 minutes each morning just to put them in, and sometimes i have to take them to work to do it there because putting them in makes me late for work. i've only had them for 3 weeks and i'm no better at putting them in. now i tore it. i barely even touched it =/ i'll go tomorrow and tell them.. they aren't going to like me though cos i had an appt on friday and didn't show up =/

I'm so flinchy with my eyes though that I can't even do one of the tests at checkups. Contacts are quite plainly impossible for me.

This place.

Now that there is a swear filter everyone will get frustrated and freedom of speech will be sacrificed and everyone will start having the same thoughts and eventually we will be left with topics where everyone will fake being nice to each other.

One step away from leaving this place.

I GOT INTO DUN LAOIGHRE INSTITUTE OF ART, DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

i realise no1 here knows what / where that is

but so

ive been wanting to get in there for forever

and this course only accepts 25 students

and I GOT IN!!

eeeeeeeeeep!

This place.

Now that there is a swear filter everyone will get frustrated and freedom of speech will be sacrificed and everyone will start having the same thoughts and eventually we will be left with topics where everyone will fake being nice to each other.

One step away from leaving this place.

for me

this place went downhill

when ever certain people got too used to this place

(also when ever some newbies came, people were rude)

and everyone started getting frustrated

=/

I GOT INTO DUN LAOIGHRE INSTITUTE OF ART, DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY

:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

i realise no1 here knows what / where that is

but so

ive been wanting to get in there for forever

and this course only accepts 25 students

and I GOT IN!!

eeeeeeeeeep!

Shouldn't that actually be in the happy thread :)

Congratulations many times :):willy_nilly:

So, double post, so sue me.

I just tore down all the posters in my room... And not like anyone would know, but basically my entire room was covered in posters. I suppose it's what you would call "re-decorating" for me, a few of them had fallen down because i left the window open and the wind blew them about, and so i just decided it was about time i got rid of them and grew up (or something).

I wish i hadn't.

It feels really odd. My room now feels so much bigger now i can actually see the walls (which is odd but true), but i don't like it ! It feels so open. Also, where i took down the posters and the blue-tack was a bit-too-stuck to the wall, it's torn off patches of paint and so it looks like my room has smallpox.

I think i'm gonna put them all back up again.

My mum.

shes a rant in herself.

she said 'oh yeah, when we're in cardiff, we'll get your hair done =]'

so i was like 'yeah ok.'

went to cardiff town, it rained every ****in day.

so we couldnt cos we had to get homeeeeeeeeeee.

so i wasl ike, 'ugh'

then she gave me £50 to go shopping with, and she goes thats for whatever you wanna do this holidays. i'll still pay for your hair'

and now her boyfriends over

'NO. YOU CANT HAVE ****ING MONEY FOR YOUR HAIR. DO YOU THINK IM MADE OF MONEY?! I GAVE YOU £50! GO ****ING GET IT DONE YOURSELF'

its like, wtf?!?!!?