an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Person One,

I miss you, really.

and i'm sick of hearing about your 'amazing' new 'friends.

yeah.

love, emily.

Dear Person Two,

I can't beleive i miss you aswell.

For something that shoud have meant nothin to me, you meant way to much.

I need you to make me smile the way no one els does.

Come back soon?

loveee, emily.

Person Three,

yeah, ou guessed it! I miss you aswell.

but at the same time i don't wanna talk to you at all.

I shoul have never thought of you like that, i miss ou friendship.

Now it seems like i don't know you at all :\

Emily.

Dear Shannon,

I try not to say those things. I'll try my best.

Love, Betty

Dear me,

Change! You're not that stupid as you think. You're useful and you're important. Don't ever say that you aren't! Then I will hit you. I'm not kididing. Try to control your feelings that you control you. You're strong.

Love,

Me.

Dear mam & dad,

I know I cause trouble sometimes, and I apologise.

But that is, by far, the most pathetic arguement I have ever heard in my life.

Mam:

If you really don't give a shit about the bands I love, my friends, what I do online and how school is going DON'T ASK! Seriously, I've always been pretty open with you about how I'm feeling and junk, forget it.

Dear Mikey,

I've missed you so much dear. I'm so glad we're friends again. I can't wait until the next time you come by! :] You're such a huge part of my life.. If I didn't have you supporting me Idk what I'd do. I have to tell you though, dumb the girl.. she's not good enough for you. and that's putting it nicely. Take my advice, I care about you.. and you know as well as I do it won't last.

<3 Sam

Dear you,

I don't know what the hell happened to you.. I get that you're having problems. And I'm trying to be understanding, and give you the benefit of the doubt and all..but i'm almost at my breaking point. What happened to the person I fell in love with? Where'd he go? Idk.. But I wish he'd come back. I'm the last person you should be treating this way right now. All I know is I want that person back.. I miss them. :/

Plz.. At least tell me what the hell I did?

Dear Everyone

Always remember, life is a rollercoaster, we can go from the highest above the clouds, to the lowest of the low, but we all get off at the same stop at the end.

The problem is, we never know when that end is going to come you know? So before it does, never sit back from telling someone how you feel, just go ahead and say it, what have you got to lose? Put yourself first, take a chance on something thats going to make you happy.

If I died tomorrow would this song live on forever?

Here is my unopened letter to a world that never shall reply.

If I died tomorrow would this song live on forever?

Here is my unopened letter to a world that never shall reply, never shall reply.

From this second story window I can hear the church bells calling out my name.

This table is set for one. Even angels would be homesick in this forsaken town.

On random notes of parchment I'm scrawling my existence.

Dressed in white, this candle radiates throughout the night.

And it's never burning out, never burning out.

From this second story window I can hear the children down on Main Street.

They're singing their songs tonight.

In the shadows, I will listen to their every movement.

Mr. Higginson, Am I not good enough for the world?

Am I destined only to die the same way that I lived in seclusion.

From high up on this mountain I can almost see your lonely windowsill.

They'll carry you off tonight. There's a ghost in your old bedroom.

And a candle burning bright.

If I died tomorrow, would this song live on forever?

Dear you,

It's been two years. Two very confusing misleading years. You've held my hand, woke me up early in the morning to talk, we've been to 12 movies together, spent hours working out things that we don't understand, useless pointless things. Remember the time we discussed the origin of the dark? That was fun. Also the first time you hugged me. You look at me every time like it's the first time you're seeing me. You talk to me like you love me, like I know that, like it's the most obvious thing. But I don't know that. You need to tell me, just once in your life be honest with me and tell me how you feel. I am getting tired of guessing. Like I have been for two years.

As cliche as it is, I am head over heels, butterflies in my tummy, pounding heart, clouded mind, quick breathing in love with you.

Even though you're slow.