an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear Dad,

I lost my dad, and got you. You are not only my friend, but my dad. You are special, and you are amazing. Maybe it was fate, I don't believe in that stuff. But while I will never forget my dad, you are my dad now.

x

Dear Blink 182,

Thanks guys so much, really.

I don't care what they all say about you doing it for the money,

I really don't.

I get the feeling it's a genuine comeback, because you've missed one another, missed Blink, but if it is for the money, i don't mind either.

I'm just so happy you're all friends again and I'm ecstatic at the prospect of a new album.

I cried last night when you came on the grammies, maybe I'm a wimp, or maybe I just really missed you guys.

I may only be 14, but I have been a fan of your band for a long time now and I didn't just start to love you because you decided to reunite.

I was always listening to your music.

Always watching your videos.

Always reading Mark's and Travis' blogs.

Thank you for coming back, it means a lot.

Shannon.

PS: If you're quite done with Holly, could you please write a song about Shannon? Haha.

Dear someone,

The Tellitubbies are on. You should go watch it you don't want your mom to yell at you.

-Taylor

PS: Listen to the Barney soundtrack when it's over.

Dear Taylor,

It's the Teletubbies, not the Tellitubbies, stop blaspheming them.

Yours sincerely,

Ronald.

Dear Blink 182,

Thanks guys so much, really.

I don't care what they all say about you doing it for the money,

I really don't.

I get the feeling it's a genuine comeback, because you've missed one another, missed Blink, but if it is for the money, i don't mind either.

I'm just so happy you're all friends again and I'm ecstatic at the prospect of a new album.

I cried last night when you came on the grammies, maybe I'm a wimp, or maybe I just really missed you guys.

I may only be 14, but I have been a fan of your band for a long time now and I didn't just start to love you because you decided to reunite.

I was always listening to your music.

Always watching your videos.

Always reading Mark's and Travis' blogs.

Thank you for coming back, it means a lot.

Shannon.

PS: If you're quite done with Holly, could you please write a song about Shannon? Haha.

LOLZ.

Dear Josh,

Please come home soon. You didn't even have to go to the studio, as Kade is just finishing up vocals for the last song. You're NOT the vocalist. So come home nd talk to me. Okay?

Love,

Holly. <3

Dear Alan;

I was so afraid for you to reject me, thats why i waited so long to talk to you.

But now jesus, i regret it. I wish i had talked to you the first day...

When you told me i was the only girl who caught your attention since you first saw me, i wanted to scream "Oh my god same here!"

I feel so happy but at the same time hurt and dissapointed in me for thinking so low of myself, thinking I'd never had a chance with you.

Now, i just asked you if you wanted to be my valentine.

You might say yes, but my tummy feels soooooo funny to read the text.

I love you :)

-Ana