an unopened letter to the world.

laura.RIOT!

Dear mum

i know its a bit late, but ffs, we drove all the way there today for them to tell us the character meal for the kids was next week. the 17th. not the 12th. i know you didn't mean it, but make sure you know which day it is first k? cos i didn't find today very fun :P

LOVE YOU REALLY :mrgreen:

Dear Shane,

I have your favourite song on and it's just making me think of you, it always does now.. This totally sucks, it used to be a song I truly adored, now it just makes me want to cry. I miss you so freaking much, you don't even seem to notice my existance anymore and it really hurts. You're still my number one girl, I'll always love you and be thankful for you being so lovely to me... But I guess it's about time I move on. I've done everything I can to get things back to how they used to be and they just aren't working. Sure, you're responding to me now, but they are cold answers, like you're just humouring me and that you are sick of me. If that is the way you want it to be, fine. Either way I'm going to miss you.. I guess it will be best just to let go.. You've been distant since August now and I can't take it anymore. I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't even notice I'd "gone".

I'm sorry I can't be a better person.

Shan.

dear shannon,

that letter to shane almost made me cry. ]: :hug:

---------

dear me,

PLEASE do good on your diet today. DO NOT GIVE IN. :rotfl:

but seriously.

- me.

----------

dear justin,

i'm over you.

you stupid asshole.

didn't think i could do it, did ya?

you're not that special..

in fact, you're not special at all.

LOVE - victoria.

Dear Ross,

Stop putting yourself down all the time. You really are a lovely guy and a good friend to me, I honestly wouldn't say it if I didn't think it. You should know by now I never lie.. Unless it's a tiiiiny white lie. Haha.

Shan.

Dear Lyn-z,

There is so much I wish to say to you but I just know if I ever had the chance to meet you (which I probably don't), I'd be way too frightened. I know MSI's site have emails but I think I'd rather write. Give me your address dammit...

Shannon.

Guest JadeIsRad

Dear Kate,

You better fucking come tomorrow because I'm not getting up early just because you're a lazy slag who fobs people off to be with her 'friends'. They're not even proper friends, they're just using you and you can't even see it. I sometimes wonder how the hell we are even related...

From, your 'boring' niece

P.S btw I'm not boring thank you very much, I'm just not a slag/druggie/alcoholic like you.