The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

HAyley ghetto that wud b pretty kl 2 c I mean itz hard 2 imagine! haha C-walkin that wud b so funny 2 c! :D u r lucky u got 2 dance with her and meet her! I still need 2 go 2 a cocrt in september I shud b! I just dyed mines reddish I wanted it 4 a while even b4 I saw Hayley's hair..I hope it looks ok obv not as good as Hayley's hair which iz basically the BEST! :) xxxxxxx<3

^^^yea she said all her friends back in mississippi were like that. she loves r&b still. she told me she used to be a "wigger" haha i was laughing so hard wen she was telling me.

^wat iz a wigger?? we don't have this term in Scotland! :) lol! xxxx<3

^^^yea she said all her friends back in mississippi were like that. she loves r&b still. she told me she used to be a "wigger" haha i was laughing so hard wen she was telling me.

i dont wanna use the derogatory term...but basically a WHITE person tryna act black or be ghetto or whatever....i thnk you can put 2 and 2 together and figure out what "wigger" is

i dont wanna use the derogatory term...but basically a WHITE person tryna act black or be ghetto or whatever....i thnk you can put 2 and 2 together and figure out what "wigger" is

Haha basically I think a "Wigger" is something similar to our "Chav"

But just less British

Heheh.

And yeah' date=' <3 Hayley too, safely say everyone does =']

Haha basically I think a "Wigger" is something similar to our "Chav"

But just less British

Heheh.

And yeah' date=' <3 Hayley too, safely say everyone does =']

haha hayley being a wigger.....HAHAHAH thats hilarious...wow...