The Hayley Thread

Ashhh

Wow' date=' Hayley doing a show in a dress .. I never pictured that before lol. Yeah, is that a regular thing or just because they did the video that day? Wait .. is she wearing jeans under? haha I guess you'd have to when you are flying around the stage like Hayley does.[/color']

She wore a dress at the show in Osaka, Japan too...check out the pics in this thread...

Yay for Hayley :) If I were her, I'd wear dresses all summer at Warped too...it's got to be cooler than wearing jeans...

http://paramorefans.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=1952

By the looks of after show pictures she really had jeans on after all

Wow' date=' Hayley doing a show in a dress .. I never pictured that before lol. Yeah, is that a regular thing or just because they did the video that day? Wait .. is she wearing jeans under? haha I guess you'd have to when you are flying around the stage like Hayley does.[/color']

She wore a dress at the show in Osaka, Japan too...check out the pics in this thread...

Yay for Hayley :) If I were her, I'd wear dresses all summer at Warped too...it's got to be cooler than wearing jeans...

I think she had tights or jeans on under the dress.

yeah at the anaheim show i think she had jeans on under but at the japan show she had tights on .. haha really cute striped tights

i have tights just like them! theyre soo cute and she looks adorable when she matched them with that dress :)

I think she had tights or jeans on under the dress.

Twas both

I think I'm obsessed with the way she sings :shock:

Is that bad? haha.

I think it's better than being obsessed with how she looks :) I'm sure Hayley would rather be recognized for her singing talents :)

yeah :) She sings amazing. lol.

What are Hayleys favorite colors?

I remember someone telling me but i forgot. :cry:

I think someone said purple at some point.

Purple. Really? I thought it'd be red for somereason lol.

Haha!

Awww bless her in that dress

That Japan show sounded amaziiing!

The tights and the dress work surprisingly well actually...

And yeah I love her voice in stuck on you' date=' its amazing, but then again when is it never?[/quote']

ahhh haha hayley is so adoriable..shes like one of those ppl who can wear like EVERYTHING w/o looking like a weirdo poser...

hmm.

does anyone else get that?

Yep i was there at the osaka show. Kudos baby. It was awesome that she wore a dress. haha i thought she was gonna wear a band t shirt actually. They all are looking alot more classy. They ought to bring back like the style of the 20's and 30's where everyone wore suits. Damn those were the days when ppl looked slick. Especially the Mobsters. Jeremy and zac were wearing a sport coat/blazer on stage. Hunter and Josh had vests haha. Hayley looks real 'elegant' with a dress.

Ren

she sounds awesome in stuckonyou

ahhh god' date=' yeah i agree! Her voice sounds a little different, idk a little bit older? Either way, i've come to the conclusion that it is impossible for her to sound bad.[/color']

stuck on you is a little bit of a different style than their last album. its a little more rock than their first album and she's not hitting as many high notes. its also a little slower? i like it its a little bit of a new sound, but you cant go wrong with anything they do theyre sooo good at what they do