Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

Thanks Louise :hug:

Its something i hope nobody here ever happens to,

there were 5-6 thousand people in that stadium that day, and the silence after he collapsed (nobody knew he had passed away but we all knew it was serious) was just something that'll never leave me, its hard to even put things into words

I don't know what to say, I'm so sorry.

aww ross :hug: i know what you feel..i saw somebody dying in front of me..he may not be my idol..but he's really someone important.. :(

That is still horrible regardless. :hug:

URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I HATE I.T!

Why did I take it?

Yeah, sure, I was off for two weeks so I've missed a lot of work but I don't have a clue how to catch up. I'm really stressed out.

My parents don't help by coming in and starting arguements over shit all. :@

I'm so gonna fail.

:hug:

I hope you get the house, I would love to live there! :)

Aw, sorry your parents were like that =/ x

I had a dream I saw Paramore live last night. It was amazinggg <3 They just kept playing LTFB over and over =l haha, I lovedd it. I really want to see them!

Thanks sooo much <3

The other night I had a Paramore dream too!! lmao! :P:rotfl:

All I remember is seeing Hayley and Josh(:oops:)

don't worry Lara..you'd be able to sell it :) so you're gonna study there?

Thanks!

Yep, I've applied to Arizona State University. :P I hope they accept me *fingers crossed*

Yeah...Why were they so :/ and you put it about bringing your laptop? I mean, it IS yours...

I know, right? :/

But my Mother was all like "Oh it's gonna be such a fuss, and you don't have a bag for your laptop, and they'll search it at the airport...blahblah"

I was like -_-

thanks guys <3

I'll be back in Cali tomorrow. =)

I know, right? :/

But my Mother was all like "Oh it's gonna be such a fuss, and you don't have a bag for your laptop, and they'll search it at the airport...blahblah"

I was like -_-

thanks guys <3

I'll be back in Cali tomorrow. =)

YAY! :hug:

It's 4:30am and I'm still not asleep. I NEED sleep. I have to be up in 3 and a half hours to go to Vancouver. I don't know if this is out of excitement or what. I HAVE NOTHING TO BE EXCITED ABOUT.

Well, at least not THIS excited? IF that's what's wrong with me.

It's 4:30am and I'm still not asleep. I NEED sleep. I have to be up in 3 and a half hours to go to Vancouver. I don't know if this is out of excitement or what. I HAVE NOTHING TO BE EXCITED ABOUT.

Well, at least not THIS excited? IF that's what's wrong with me.

GET SOME SLEEP :P

new years is going to suck.

the plan: go to a party with my friend, get piss drunk, stay the night at her house.

whats happening: staying home with mom, dad, and allie, drinking a little, and getting up early for work.

ughh my manager knows i'm after all the hours i can get, so i get taken advantage of.

"oh. christmas eve. why dont we let katie do it. she doesnt have kids." so there i was working 8 hours on christmas eve.

"oh. new years. we don't feel like working, so why dont we let katie do it. she's in high school, she shouldnt be hungover anyway."

and days ago allie was sick. a day later i was sick. then we were both healthy.

last night allie gets sick again, so suddenly I cant go anywhere? or have anyone over? i'm not the sick one here!!

[/rant]

new years is going to suck.

the plan: go to a party with my friend, get piss drunk, stay the night at her house.

whats happening: staying home with mom, dad, and allie, drinking a little, and getting up early for work.

ughh my manager knows i'm after all the hours i can get, so i get taken advantage of.

"oh. christmas eve. why dont we let katie do it. she doesnt have kids." so there i was working 8 hours on christmas eve.

"oh. new years. we don't feel like working, so why dont we let katie do it. she's in high school, she shouldnt be hungover anyway."

and days ago allie was sick. a day later i was sick. then we were both healthy.

last night allie gets sick again, so suddenly I cant go anywhere? or have anyone over? i'm not the sick one here!!

[/rant]

That sucks soo much asss... My old manager thought like that too. Then she made me work the day my grandpa died... So I quit.

I hate liking Colin. Cause I know for a fact that he's gonna kiss someone tonight. And I know that person isn't gonna be me. It makes me really sad/angry/anxious to know that. And then that kiss is gonna turn into something. I know it. Because I really like him. That is how life works against me.

With everything he's said to me these past few days, it makes me feel like things were gonna happen. But then I realize that he lives in fucking Texas. And I live over 3000 kilometers away.

Whoever he kisses tonight is going to be one lucky girl.

EDIT: And now I see that he's read my message I just sent him. I hope he replies. But again, life is gonna fuck me over like always, and fate is gonna make him not reply.