New LJ post 12.30.08

holleh

music: top 40 radio.

hey everyone.

CHRISTMAS IS OVER!!! so sad.

what do you guys think about leaving your tree up? and the lights with it? i'm just not ready to take mine down.

and i won't. sure, the neighbors will think i'm crazy when my balcony's lit up like daytime in the middle of the night... but they can deal with it. i'm trying to keep the christmas spirit alive.

so, how was everyone's December 27th? mine was great. i got a year older, watched a hell of a fight (or a few) on pay-per-view, and hung out with a bunch of crazy people. since turning 20 i have become unhealthily obsessed with the show Dexter. some of the guys had it on the bus before - so i'd watched it, a little. but now, i watch one every night! and i'll continue to until i finish out all of the completed seasons and catch up to whatever season is to come.

i have to thank you guys! i haven't been over to mom's to pick up the package but she called to tell me there is one waiting for me when i get there... from you all! thanks so much. i will definitely take photos and post everything here for you guys to see. also, now that the holidays are over - i want this page to be a lot more active. pictures, posts... all that good stuff. we're really gonna do our best to keep it up.

speaking of pictures and things. the reason i haven't posted any pictures lately is because i haven't been able to take any. when we were staying in NYC for the Jingle Ball, i came back to my hotel room to find that i'd been checked out by an invisible person. perhaps, a ghost! it's yet to be figured out... but what i did find out was that they had absolutely no idea where any of my belongings went. my camera charger and all the other technological stuff i had, all my toiletries... candles (oh no!)... it was a weird situation. aaand i'm still paying for it.

++++++++++++

i really wanted to take a chance to speak up about something and i figured it was appropriate to bring up around my 20 year mark. a lot of you guys have been supporting Paramore for a while now. since I was 16. since Zac was 14!!! geez. and you've watched us grow up. you've watched us change... and sometimes you like it... but a lot of times you don't. and that's alright! i don't need anyone to approve of me or think i'm cool to make me feel fine with myself. i don't need to be in a popular band or make a livejournal post to find value in my life... even though "blogging" rules. some of you guys think i have changed a lot. and i have. i've gone from being 16 to 17 then to 18, 19 and now, my 20th year of existence has been bestowed upon me. i am always changing. thank God. i like different things, i have a few new friends, i listen to bands i didn't listen to even 2 months ago... i'm living. and it is awesome. so, if any of you guys are planning on staying sixteen forever then i'll catch ya on the flipside.

/word vomit

and about all this "hayley wants to be hardcore" madness. plleeeasssee. just because i'm in a band that's been on top 40 radio doesn't mean i have to listen to top 40 radio. i like all types of music. and you'd find too, if you weren't scared of what everyone else would think, that a few good hardcore punk bands can really get you out of a rut! i love you Kid Dynamite and i will wear a KD t-shirt proud. now, all you haters, go cry about it.

/end word vomit

+++++++++++++++++

wow, so i really dropped a load on you guys this time, didn't i? i actually wasn't planning on it - just had a lot on my mind! and i guess i'm still not done cause... i got the Now Now Every Children record and it rules. i've also seen about a trillion movies since i got home and it has been so much fun. just today, i saw The Day The Earth Stood Still at the imax theatre. i think my favorite one was The Changeling. i still wanna see Gran Turino cause Clint Eastwood is a badass... a bad one though, as i've heard he's a crazy racist in this film. yep, i've been spending a lot of time at the theaters.

futmrs.jpg

I'm so glad she touched on things that I wanted to hear from her !

Hehe, I was going to post it. Thanks for posting it!:P:D

I like the way she confessed she had changed. Her personality is good or she has a good writer who writes these posts instead of her. Lol. Just kidding. :D Sorry, Hayley.

I think she's a strong character and always will be.

I just missed talking to her. I'd like to talk to her through the livejournal but I never know when she will post a new blog. And that's good she replies some of the comment on lj.

Thanks, for posting! :D

amazing. it's great she updated us for the last time this year! (:

i hope the guys are okay, though. :willy_nilly:

Yeah haha. Hayley seems to have a bit more time on her hands... Or she just cares more. Not to say the guys don't care about anything...

She's a girl. And girls care a LOT more.

Yeah haha. Hayley seems to have a bit more time on her hands... Or she just cares more. Not to say the guys don't care about anything...

She's a girl. And girls care a LOT more.

yeah, girls definitely care more. :mrgreen:

i bet the guys just don't have that much time...but they do care. (:

i'd just love to see some posts from the guys.